Greetings all.

1. graffritz
    Donut Sep 28, 2014

graffritz , Sep 28, 2014 :
    A special, big-up, massive thanks to @osvipag for hooking me up with an invite!
    I first heard about the OnePlusOne from www.NofilmSchool.com.
    A film & cinematography blog, you should check out, if you're, also, into that stuff. :)
    I am a, NYC-based, multimedia artist, who's been bearing down on mastering the art of cinematography. I intend to utilize the ONE as a second camera, for upcoming video projects.
    Looking forward to sharing footage and techniques with this community, especially!

till then...
    Live, Long and Prosper

-Peace

ChrisTerp, zenon7 and daf94 like this.
  2. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Sep 28, 2014

ChrisTerp , Sep 28, 2014 :
    Good luck w/your media uses w/the OnePlus One.

If they're short drop one of them in the forum for us to see how good device works; plus we can see your media skills.

graffritz and zenon7 like this.
  3. MIYANO+
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 28, 2014

graffritz likes this.
  4. maks29988
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2014

maks29988 , Sep 28, 2014 :
    Great news about your new OPO! Hope it suites your media needs perfectly ^.^
    Congrats my friend and good luck with everything :)

graffritz and mondeoman7 like this.
  5. henry317
    Eclair Sep 28, 2014

henry317 , Sep 28, 2014 :
    wow congrats. i totally want it with the same reason as you. i was inspired to get an invite as my friend who is active in the forum got his due to this

graffritz likes this.
  6. graffritz
    Donut Oct 10, 2014

graffritz , Oct 10, 2014 :
    Thanks, all!

For those who already know, the 1+ONE is a BEAST, and I'm about to go f#%king bonkers!
    Below you'll find my first attempt, ever, shooting 4k, with the 1+One mounted to jib and crane.

Just purchased the FLY X3 stabilizer on amazon, and can't wait to test it out tomorrow, at the park with a friend of mine.

Pardon the crude edits and cuts, the post process hasn't been a smooth process for me, at all, thus far. Nothing to do with the phone, it's all system issues, e.g.. out of memory messages, lagging when scrubbing, etc... Yes, I'm definitely due for a soft/hardware upgrade. In the meantime, steady moving forward with what I got, more to clips to come.
    Peace.

7. osvipag
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2014

osvipag , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Excellent, looks very good, also first time I watch a video in 4K thru YouTube in my Mac. Looks great! Now I want to shoot a few videos myself in 4K with my OPO. Thanks.

8. m.pratham
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2014