GUIDE: How to get THE One Plus One in a non-listed country!

1. amiker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

amiker , Jul 30, 2014 :
    A lot of you guys have been wondering how you can get your hands on THE One plus One. Some of you are driving yourself crazy over invites, some of you have given up on the very thought of owning THE one plus one because they don't ship to your country yet. The WORST is when the people have gone crazy enough and at last managed to get themselves an invite but the website does not ship to your country YET!

Yes, you guessed it right. Your worst fears have ended. I present to you the ULTIMATE GUIDE for you to get your hands on the One plus one IF your country is not listed in the countries they ship the OPO yet!

FACTS TO REMEMBER :

1) The weight will be around 600 grams the EU version has a weight of 750 grams and dimensions are 30cm*20cm*5.5cm

2) You will surely have to shell out some extra around 20$ for the custom and services.

PROCEDURE:

Before buying the ONE PLUS ONE.
    Find a parcel forwarding service.

A parcel forwarding service helps you ship the product directly to your country. How it works? They give you an address that is their office. You give that address to your ONE PLUS ONE shipping address. REMEMBER TO GIVE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS PROVIDED BY THE PARCEL FORWARDING SITE, AND GIVING YOUR OWN ADDRESS AS THE BILLING ADDRESS. Absolutely follow the above step.

Now after placing the order, and once it has been shipped by the OPO. You will be provided with a tracking number of your parcel from the one plus one site. Now go to your parcel forwarding service and enter your package's tracking number in "enter a new shipment". What this will do is let the parcel forwarding site know the date when they will receive your shipment.
    They will receive your shipment and forward it to your address.

When buying the One Plus One they will also enquire for a phone number for shipping purposes. Enter the phone number provided by the parcel shipping website.

The parcel shipping website will require two things from you to make sure the procedure goes without any errors.

1) Your address to ship the ONE PLUS ONE.
    2) An identification proof.

Provide them with these requirements before shipping the ONE PLUS ONE.

The most trusted parcel forwarding services are :

Aramex shop n ship,
    myus,
    borderlinx,
    hopshopgo,
    shipito,
    bongous,
    myaddressusa,
    shoppingusa.
    ppobox.

Remember. some of these services can cost you a lot! somewhere around 60-70 USD to as low as 14 USD! Do an in depth research as to which parcel forwarding service will cost you the least. Truth : Anything less than 40 $ is not a bad choice.

Personal experience : I live in India and the OPO is not yet available here. But i had an invite after spending 4 days on this forum. I was guided by many of my friends and managed to find this method. This totally works. I have read some regional sub-groups on this forum talk and try this method. My own friends have received their OPO though parcel forwarding services. I have placed my order and i am waiting to receive it.

I hope this was of help :)

PS: If you still dont get it, Just remember the term " parcel forwarding services ", google it, wiki it. You will understand :)

Never let a constraint you tumble on to, stay for too long. There is always a way, always a method. Just waiting for you to find it :)

Any doubts? Just shoot away in the comments!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

2. dilippokala
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

3. mcfly11056
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

mcfly11056 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Great information. Thanks! I might take your advice next time. I live in France. Shipment, custom, and taxes are very high here. I don't think I would want to pay that much even if the parcel forwarding service was reasonably priced.

4. amiker

amiker , Jul 30, 2014 :
    to evade custom, you need a friend or a family member in a country OPO ships its products to. ask the person to send you the product claiming it to be a gift( yes that means wrapping it as a gift too) . you wont be paying any customs then :)

jaysmoke likes this.
  5. Marxone
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

Marxone , Jul 30, 2014 :
    By evading customs you are breaking the law. So it's not something you should do or be proud off yourself doing so.

Buying from China if you live in the EU makes no sense at all. Since OPO is registered inside EU and has local warehouses, you don't pay anything extra. Everything connected to importing the device
    into EU is already taken care off and you don't pay any duty within EU. It's the only good purpose of EU.

Thanks for visiting in our 800 pages community thread, but you won't get any likes as your "guide" is irrelevant to us. First the way to obtain the device was mentioned within the first page of the thread and fully explained guides were already done. Probably the same information "how you find america" was sent to other community threads with hundreds people already owning OPO with similar guides.

fyi - for EU shipping the whole package is around 750g since it contains also a charger.

If you would update the guide how to order from China, i think it might be much more useful - as you would avoid the waiting for invite.

Cheers!

6. iapurbabiswas
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

amiker likes this.
  7. amiker

amiker , Jul 30, 2014 :
    you are wrong this wasnt an attempt to write any guide. it was to help, i tried putting in things that would hit up with the search feature of this forum. i had no luck landing on the right guide of how to order with the method i have mentioned. i already have my One plus one ordered. i do not need invites, and i do not need likes. My intent is of help :)

your post sounds like a lot of rage, criticizing and finding defects in my post. i hope the negativity in you disappears and you find light and a way to appreciate things a bit more \/
    cheers.

vantt1, kapsas, jaysmoke and 2 others like this.
  8. amiker

amiker , Jul 30, 2014 :

thank you i have added the point that eu version has a weight of 750gms

9. aambrish
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

aambrish , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Brother thank you very much for the info. I'm from India and this will surely help. The sad part is I don't have an invite. If you can have an invite to spare it would be a great favor.

10. Marxone
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

Marxone , Jul 31, 2014 :
    nothing to do with rage, but the way you present your "useful information" and spamming other threads seems like attempt to do plain post hunt. Also, at our local level we don't really like to support international services if we have available local sources like mailboxde.com , which works the same way. It is metioned at every page of our community thread. So you should do some deeper research before suggesting something to people with great, cheap and simple solution already.

11. Ninjaiff
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

Ninjaiff , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Hi guys!
    If you are looking for a parcel forwarding company to ship your package give us a try. We are fairly new to the industry. We found that bigger companies charge more and have higher service fees. My company can get your items to you quick between 3-5 days or 6-10 depending on your shipping method.

The service fee for 1-4 lbs is $12, 5-12 lbs is $25 and 13-20 lbs is $35. These are all flat fees so no extra charges on anything else. Of course you will have to pay customs in your country. Also we think other companies charging customers to use the business physical address is ridiculous so we made that free for all our customers. Check us out and feel free to ask my team and I any questions. We are here to help.
    ninjaiff.com and follow us on facebook.com/ninjaiff we also have IG and Twitter

12. Sonny
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2014

Ninjaiff likes this.
  13. Perseusds
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

Perseusds , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I've always used Aramex's shop n ship. Really professional and shipment arrives real quick. And no, i don't work for them.

Don't ever go for FedEx. Did that twice, regretted it.

amiker and Ninjaiff like this.
  14. Ninjaiff
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

15. Anto Joy
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2014

Anto Joy , Aug 16, 2014 :
    w
    which service did you use?

16. crroc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 16, 2014

17. tris00
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2014

tris00 , Aug 16, 2014 :
    i

I read that if you choose germany on the bottom of the page and than buy the phone they send it from uk(not shure) and there is no taxes becau is inside of european union

18. amiker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2014

amiker , Aug 17, 2014 :
    ppobox service to ship it to india :) will cost you around 3.5 extra

19. donyd
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2014

donyd , Aug 17, 2014 :
    I'm assuming you've NEVER ever downloaded bootlegged IP from the internet.

20. Marxone
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2014