[GUIDE] Mega Unbrick Guide for A Hard Bricked OnePlus 3

1. piyushsoni24
    Gingerbread May 20, 2019

piyushsoni24 , May 20, 2019 :
    I tried method 2, everything went well but now after phone booting up nothing is working except power botton. Touchscreen is not working at all. I can't even setup my device

2. O1560559651897
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

O1560559651897 , Jun 17, 2019 :
    in my particular case, both methods dont working, my phone OP3t dont power on, blank screen and dont have leds or anything logo, i press the volume button for 10 sec, connect on my computer and msm try to download files, but not working, send images with errors.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jaykodoth
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2019

Jaykodoth , Jul 30, 2019 :

4. Jaykodoth
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2019

5. bstander
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

bstander , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Issue started after the phone was plugged into the charger, the screen glitched out and froze on reboot and screen would either go black or glitch of colours.

Pretty sure this thread or phone isn't getting any kind of update or attention.

Method 1 results in Checksum errors that will not allow access to the recovery screen. OS freezes on loading screen. Have to use method two to clear checksum error and gain access back to recovery screen.

Method two results in freezing on loading screen.
    Even with access to the recovery screen and using adb to sideload the latest OS update, also results in freezing on loading screen.

Cleared data and cache then factor reset. Same results.

Both methods have been tried up XP, win 7 Ult and Win 10 Pro.

Maybe failed NAND chip?

6. Rahulguptarg
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2019

Rahulguptarg , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Hi, i had flashed my OP3 using the "
    OnePlus3_Unbrick_Tool_Full.rar" tool, but my wifi has stopped working after that and i cant do anything. Pls help.

7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Aug 26, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Try flashing the latest firmware before flashing the ROM. Ideally, this shouldn't be necessary if flashing OOS, but you can give it a try.