[GUIDE] Mega Unbrick Guide for A Hard Bricked OnePlus 7 Pro

1. How2Kritin
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2019

How2Kritin , Oct 4, 2019 :
    Hello, my OnePlus 7T (India) is hard bricked. Can I please have a guide to know how to fix it? I'm terribly scared, please help!

Thanks a lot.

3. Frebourg
    Donut Oct 23, 2019

Frebourg , Oct 23, 2019 :
    bonjour j'ai eu le meme éran sur mon one plus 7t puis le logo one tourne sans s'arréter.
    Quelqu'un à la solution?

S1566966122453 likes this.
  4. Frebourg
    Donut Oct 23, 2019

Frebourg , Oct 23, 2019 :
    si ça peux aider j'ai réussi à redemarrer en fastboot en appuyant sur les 3 boutons en meme temps mais je ne sais pas quoi faire de plus.

5. antu12
    Eclair Nov 17, 2019

6. antu12
    Eclair Nov 17, 2019

7. 5star02707
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2019

Titokhan likes this.
  8. akks
    KitKat Nov 30, 2019

akks , Nov 30, 2019 :
    Que diriez-vous de poster dans le fil 7T?

9. cooki3monst3r77
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

cooki3monst3r77 , Dec 2, 2019 :
    I need help!! I got the TMobile variant and was going to flash to the international version and something happened. Now the phone is hard bricked and isn't recognized by Windows: "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - that is what's showing in Device Manager. The phone has a black screen and is completely unresponsive. The MSM tool does not recognize it either.......

10. L1577315576208
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2019

MrSteelX likes this.
  11. Tijah857
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

13. moncie
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2020

moncie , Feb 9, 2020 :
    Hi, I would like to relock my bootloader because I want Netflix HDR.
    I am on stock Oxygen os with TWRP and magisk, can I use this tool to relock the bootloader without issue?

14. cheesetheif
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

cheesetheif , Feb 10, 2020 :
    The pictured phone is a OnePlus 7, not a Pro. So this is not the correct thread/forum area for it. My guess is flashing it to stock with this tool should make it work again.

15. Yinon501
    Eclair Feb 17, 2020

16. Marcoscma
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2020

Marcoscma , Feb 24, 2020 :
    I ran into a hard brick on my 7Pro today when trying to root. I installed a patch image that didn't match my OOS version and I'm stuck on infinite loop on red and white dots. PC won't identify my device, can't do anything. I downloaded the guacamole file but I don't know what to do next to unbrick it. Can someone help pls?

17. D1580050311464
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2020

18. X1583212062497
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

19. luckyjohn666
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

luckyjohn666 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Why did I buy this One Plus 7 Pro. It is without doubt, unquestionably the worst phone I have ever had the misfortune to own.

When my phone arrived it continually got stuck during the setup phase. Eventually I had to look up online how to do a factory reset to allow the device to setup correctly. Whilst looking for a solution I saw that many, many people had experienced the same problem. Reading through these posts I also discovered that a large percentage of these people had encountered difficulties with One Plus customer services who were described as "shocking" , "terrible" and "non existent". Paying almost £700.00 for a new phone I at least expect it to work out of the box. (I would have expected headphones too). The troublesome setup issue immediately harmed my consumer confidence in One Plus, I mean really what sort of quality control do they have? Perhaps "non existent" like thier customer services. Unprofessional and shoddy.

Now the battery. I appreciate the warp charging but wouldn't it be an equally good idea to design a phone with a battery that actually helps the user get through a day? Even with the screen brightness set low I have to charge this phone several times a day. Again for a near £700.00 phone I have the right to expect better. However I do have high praise for the automatic oven feature that I am assuming is baked into the battery if you pardon the pun. Living in the Scottish Highlands can often be quite cold and chilly. However with One Plus 7 Pros automatic oven feature I simply charge the phone for twenty minutes, put on a pair of oven mitts and then place the phone into my pocket. Within in mere seconds I am toastie warm, safe travels n the knowledge that the burning hot phone will keep me warm.

The camera! Oh dear Lord, the camera. What is there to say that hasn't been said before - it is absoloutely awful, in every concieveable way. I wish I had taken a photograph of the £700.00 this phone cost to P17689459 me of how ripped off I feel but I wouldn't trust this camera to take an even average picture of the money.

Finally the software, the bugs, the glitches, the constant closing of apps and screen freezes. I'm actually surprised that I have been able to write this message without it deciding it needs a rest and takes another 15 minute break. I have had enough of this phone. I didn't expect a Samsung Galaxy or an Apple I Phone level of quality either in performance,features or build. Obviously I would have had to pay an extra several hundred pounds for that which I feel is far too much. However I think I've paid enough to expect a device that works properly, consistently and to a good standard. From my experience opening the box I got the impression O e Plus is just another company that doesn't care about it's customers and after enduring the miserable use of this phone for several months I can safely say that they do not

I will never, ever recommend a One Plus device to anyone in good conscience and I will most definitely not be purchasing anymore of thier poorly made, second rate products again.

isabellevankleeck likes this.