<Guide> Quick Charge in o2OS 3.1.1

1. Shivam Manav
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2016

Shivam Manav , Sep 18, 2016 :
    As you all know OnePlus X does not support Quick Charge 2.0 even though it has a SD Processor that supports Quick Charge but you can still improve your charging speed near to Quick Charge i.e 0-60 in 40 minz!

Requirements:
    O2 OS 3.1.1 .
    Root Access.
    Kernel Auditor App.
    OnePlus Original Charger and Cable.

Guide:
    Open Kernel Auditor and go to Kernel -> CPU and Set the below values.
    CPU Maximum Frequency -> 1267MHz
    CPU Minimum Frequency -> 300MHz
    CPU Governor -> Interactive
    Sync Threshold = Disabled
    Input Boost Frequency = Disabled

Go to Thermal Settings and turn off Core Control.

Under-clocking will definitely increase your charging speed as well as your SOT which i got around (6-7 hrs) using WiFi(35%)
    LTE (65%) with normal usage like Social media apps,Browsing,watching videos and stuff. You will definitely get around 4-5 hrs easy.

Stock settings offered
    0-100 in 2:30 hr

Modified settings offered
    0-100 in 1:20 hr

Tiongkia likes this.
  2. Papuni7
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2016

Papuni7 , Sep 18, 2016 :
    Change the governor interactive to conservative ....then see the charging speed and it's backup...above all process are just like my process....you can't imagine, is it my one plus x.....if you install these Kernal then NTFS(hard disks,pendrives) storages can easily manage by OTG...in stock rom I preferred this http://forum.xda-developers.com/one...ernel-boeffla-kernel-4-0-beta1-18-02-t3317638
    And any other custom rom users try this ...
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-x/orig-development/kernel-t3250995

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016

3. Tiongkia
    Froyo Sep 19, 2016

4. migueldbr
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2016

migueldbr , Sep 19, 2016 :
    I dont wanna bash your post, but this makes absolutely no sense for me. Unless you are using your phone while charging, the changes you posted shouldn't make any difference at all in charging time.

Are these settings intended to speed up charging when the phone is in use? Because that is the only way it makes sense to me

5. Vivian801
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2016