[Submitted] guiding app drawer is not perfect jet

1. G_Jeremy_Meijer
    Eclair Oct 27, 2019

G_Jeremy_Meijer , Oct 27, 2019 :
    Title guiding app drawer is not perfect jet
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 191007
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description hi, I recently got my OP7P updated with the Android 10 software. besides the details I noticed that the launcher now offers an option to hide the app drawer and instead have all the apps shown across desktops (like ios). unfortunately this doesn't work out well enough as things get messy when you download a new app. the new app will be added to the last page and things aren't on alphabetical order anymore. besides, it's not possible to move an app alphabetically, because the desktops do not flow in one another. so if I tap and hold the installed app icon I can't drop it on the full desktop screens (I get a notification telling me). see this video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jWHJjDo4Ydcv4ghk7 the point is, that I can't order my apps alphabetically.. it won't let me put the example app between the apps on the full desktops.
    Any other comments
    hi,

I recently got my OP7P updated with the Android 10 software. besides the details I noticed that the launcher now offers an option to hide the app drawer and instead have all the apps shown across desktops (like ios).

unfortunately this doesn't work out well enough as things get messy when you download a new app. the new app will be added to the last page and things aren't on alphabetical order anymore. besides, it's not possible to move an app alphabetically, because the desktops do not flow in one another. so if I tap and hold the installed app icon I can't drop it on the full desktop screens (I get a notification telling me). see this video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jWHJjDo4Ydcv4ghk7

the point is, that I can't order my apps alphabetically.. it won't let me put the example app between the apps on the full desktops.