Gyroscope via OnePlus 7T

1. Lakshay19498
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

2. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2020

3. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jan 20, 2020

keithnyc , Jan 20, 2020 :
    hiya mate, check out some of these threads...you may get some help there. Also, if you think this is a bug, you can also report it here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

4. Lakshay19498
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

Lakshay19498 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2020 :
    I am talking about PUBG and not COD and i have tried reinstalling the whole game but still the problem is there gyro stops working in between

5. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2020

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2020 :
    they both are same - tencent games that's why I suggested.

Montucky likes this.
  6. Lakshay19498
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

Lakshay19498 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2020 :
    i have tried that but still gyroscope starts behaving abruptly and I'm not able to control the recoil many times despite sensitivity bring 300% of gyroscope

7. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2020

Montucky likes this.
  8. Lakshay19498
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

9. Aman Carpenter
    Cupcake Mar 10, 2020

Aman Carpenter , Mar 10, 2020 :
    Bro, this issue is not happening with COD playing on Gyroscope. I am playing both the games on my OP 7 PRO everyday. Many people are facing this issue. The screen moves continuously in one direction even if the phone kept on a flat surface.
    If you have any solution, please mention here and please don't suggest childish solutions like reinstall, clear data, factory reset because everyone has done this before writing here.

This is the thread with screen recording : https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/gyroscope-motion-glitch-in-oneplus-7-pro.1189217/

10. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Mar 10, 2020

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 10, 2020 :
    Have you tried the app I mentioned ? Just put the device on a table and see if the x and y axis motion is still there or not. Besides there is a Camera Bump so if you're not using a case which would sit perfectly flat on the surface with the lenses, I'm sure the gyro is going to be little inaccurate. The case you get with the device keeps a little tiny bump so that your camera doesn't get scratched when you put on a surface.

So, in general OP7 lineup can't be called flat on surface - they can't be unless as I said you have that typical case.

Since you mentioned in your original thread it is different apps that have different issue so I am guessing it is the way that code for the gyro should work is malfunctioning. Contact developers of the Game and let them know this.

PS: This thread was under 7T section and there's a physical difference between OP7T and any other OP7 Lineup and that is massive Bump ! that makes a lot of instability.

Montucky likes this.
  11. Aman Carpenter
    Cupcake Mar 10, 2020

Aman Carpenter , Mar 10, 2020 :
    Cosmos_NT

Have you tried the app I mentioned ? Just put the device on a table and see if the x and y axis motion is still there or not. Besides there is a Camera Bump so if you're not using a case which would sit perfectly flat on the surface with the lenses, I'm sure the gyro is going to be little inaccurate. The case you get with the device keeps a little tiny bump so that your camera doesn't get scratched when you put on a surface.

So, in general OP7 lineup can't be called flat on surface - they can't be unless as I said you have that typical case.

Since you mentioned in your original thread it is different apps that have different issue so I am guessing it is the way that code for the gyro should work is malfunctioning. Contact developers of the Game and let them know this.

PS: This thread was under 7T section and there's a physical difference between OP7T and any other OP7 Lineup and that is massive Bump ! that makes a lot of instability.

Oh mate,please watch the screen recording. I am using the case which makes the phone flat from rear... Used the app u have mentioned more than 20 times, nothing happened... the values are changing after 2nd place of decimal which is accurate same as my Asus ROG phone 2...

please suggest something different...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020

12. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Mar 10, 2020

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 10, 2020 :
    Well it maybe possible that accelerometer has some issue. Can't be sure though - ask a service center and explain them by practically recreating the issue and let them answer. I'm done remotely. There are issues that has software related problem and then there with hardware.

I'm saying this because I owned a 3T and a lot of 3T users used to complain about Camera issue. I never faced at all ! but when we sent them to service center, it turned out to be a camera module problem a hardware issue which anything we suggested on software side wasn't going to help. OnePlus did replaced them for free though for some of the users.

Montucky likes this.
  13. Montucky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 12, 2020

Montucky , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 12, 2020 :
    my gyro screws up sometimes if I have Bluetooth on, nfc on and location off. I reset with location on only and Bingo... killing hackers and noobs.

14. Montucky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 12, 2020