H2OS 6.0.1 IS OUT #KILLOXYGENOS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilLewis
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2016

LilLewis , Apr 7, 2016 :
    To get this out of the way, Hydrogen OS is the Chinese alternative of Oxygen os (cancer kill it please). It would of been easier if oneplus just used Hydrogen OS because they actually care about that ROM and its very nice looking. Alright enough shit about a piece of code lets get installing!
    Downloads Click on the RED Text to download
    HydrogenOS (Extract Should have 2 zips inside) NEW FILE IN 34 MINUTES
    Gapps (Select ARM64 6.0)
    Debloater (Removes Chinese Junk)
    Firmware And Recovery (Umm Just what I said)
    Install time
    Step 1: Assuming you already have TWRP (please tell me you do)
    Step 2: Download dat stuff at teh top
    Step 3: Go to you recovery and factory wipe for a clean and safe install
    Step 4: Drag all the files you've downloaded into your phones storage
    Step 5: Breath
    Step 6: Install H2OS_TWRP3+MMFIRMW and wait for it to reboot into the recovery "ooo orange"
    Step 7: make sure you extracted the zip that told you too and install h2os then the patch
    Step 8: Install the debloater ( I called it deplebber)
    Step 9: install Gapps
    Step 10: Rebooooooot Enjoy
    Step 11: Stop working on oxygen os
    This Rom works very well on my toaster
    @Yash98 Some of the files are yours i've mirrored them to MEGA because AFH sucks dick okay? xxx
    Want Screenshots? I cant be bothered so im just gonna take the piss
    **OFF TOPIC images removed by mod**

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016

AntMunny, srb1991, wirus and 5 others like this.
  2. Robson
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

3. LilLewis
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2016

srb1991 likes this.
  4. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 7, 2016 :
    By Following that link i get an almost blank page with the h2os banner and nothing more! No download link or anything

And what about installation?

5. locxFIN
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

locxFIN , Apr 7, 2016 :
    You should get images of OP2, OPX and OPO, some chinese text and a blue button next to each of them. Press the blue button next to your phone, press the blue button in pop-up and it starts downloading.

Jorge48197 likes this.
  6. Systembeater
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2016

Systembeater , Apr 7, 2016 :
    How to install Hydrogen OS? is it similiar to the installation process of oygen os -> flash through the stock recovery?

Thanks in advance!

7. Systembeater
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2016

Attached Files:

8. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Apr 7, 2016 :
    @Naman Bhalla can answer this very well...

Systembeater likes this.
  9. locxFIN
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

locxFIN , Apr 7, 2016 :
    It's the same kind of process as flashing OOS 3.0. If you're already on 3.0, you can flash that in recovery like usual. Keep in mind stock Hydrogen doesn't have any Google services and has a whole lot of Chinese bloatware.

Systembeater likes this.
  10. Systembeater
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2016

Systembeater , Apr 7, 2016 :
    ok, i think it´s worth to try. i will try to install the Google Play Store apk

11. tenneti2013
    Eclair Apr 7, 2016

tenneti2013 , Apr 7, 2016 :
    How to install Google services now on Hydrogen OS? I have already installed Hydrogen OS. but not able to install google services. Can somebody help me out on the same

12. tenneti2013
    Eclair Apr 7, 2016

Google playstore requires google servicees framework and google play services . iam unable to install till now. been trying since 5 hrs.

13. locxFIN
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

locxFIN , Apr 7, 2016 :
    You need the whole Google apps package. www.opengapps.org select ARM64 -> Android 6.0 and anyone you choose (nano is a solid choice) It will still include the chinese apps. For previous version there has been created a "debloater" (by @Yash98) which requires custom recovery to work and I'm not sure it would work on this version.

Edit: I'm not sure you can flash the Gapps package on stock recovery, either. Also I just noticed there are some permission issues in 6.0 ROMs and I haven't tried this out, so I can't confirm how it would work or if it would at all.

14. Ahmed Eldeknawy
    Eclair Apr 7, 2016

15. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2016

Adityaf , Apr 7, 2016 :
    Hmm. HydrogenOS gets better better and official. And OxygenOS is getting worst worst worst still in Community Build lol. And ppl say we whin.

Jorge48197 likes this.
  16. tenneti2013
    Eclair Apr 7, 2016

Once you install Hydrogen OS you will go back to sock recovery and from stock recovery , i have tried to install both ARM 64 stock and also ARM stock gapps. But still no luck, got the message as installation failed.

Systembeater and locxFIN like this.
  17. locxFIN
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

locxFIN , Apr 7, 2016 :
    Figured as much. Then you need TWRP recovery to install Gapps. Thanks for confirming.

18. 5star02707
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2016

5star02707 , Apr 7, 2016 :
    install TWRP again.

and from there you can flash the hydrogen OS along with opengapps

19. tenneti2013
    Eclair Apr 7, 2016

To install TRPW the phone needs to be rooted so now what is the process to root he phone on Hydrogen OS? any help is welcome

Also would like to know which version of TWRP needs to be installed and how to install TWRP when the phone is on Hydrogen OS?

20. locxFIN
    KitKat Apr 7, 2016

locxFIN , Apr 7, 2016 :
    It doesn't, you only need unlocked bootloader. If you don't, beware that the process will wipe all your data.

Here's the guide how to install H2OS: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/6-0-1-hydrogenos-h2os-v1-4-0-all-sensors-debloater.438205/

That guide is made for v1.4 alpha while the newest update is v1.4 beta. I can't guarantee everything will work (like the debloater) but that's essentially how you install HydrogenOS.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016

Ranjithsmart and Systembeater like this.