Had the phone 2 days and I already dropped it. Why are the cases and screen protector not released?

1. mgconeplus
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2020

mgconeplus , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Yes, yes, it's partly my fault for not being more careful. But the damn thing is so slick it slipped out of my gym shorts when I was exiting my car. Now there's an ugly, big chip on the bezel. I've already put in a repair request but I'm quite angry I have to wait even longer to use my new phone, the first new phone I've had since I bought the OnePlus 3T many years ago.

The OnePlus 8T and all other smartphones NEED to release their cases and protection at the same time they release their new phones. It's been over a week and the damn things are still "Coming Soon". This is extremely poor customer service. Why can they make an $800 product in time for a release date but they can't make some ******* $40 cases just as quick? Ridiculous.

bpaterson likes this.
  2. mgconeplus
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2020

mgconeplus , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Just checked the iPhone 12 online store and of course their customers can already buy cases for their new phones. Dropping the ball, OnePlus, better pick it up.

3. jman47
    Honeycomb Oct 23, 2020

jman47 , Oct 23, 2020 :
    Isn't the release date for the phone oct 23?.

We got in on preorder but they shipped it out to stir more hype.

I was looking for a bundle and that's how I happened upon the pop up box ( Which has a case)

Tokolozi likes this.
  4. RyanAllecto
    Donut Oct 23, 2020

RyanAllecto , Oct 23, 2020 :
    I am happy to confirm that i was able to order my oneplus 8t case today and it already shipped.

Seems like the availability was meant to line up with today's proper launch of the phones. That's kinda what i expected anyways.

Now to figure out what to do with this cyborg case that came with the phone.

5. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 23, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 23, 2020 :
    Enough options to bridge the gap. Screenshot_2020-10-23-23-03-35-975_com.android.chrome.jpg
    If you paid with Visa or MasterCard, see if your card does not include accidental damage insurance.

Bouncer71 likes this.
  6. kebenelevator
    Froyo Oct 23, 2020

Tokolozi likes this.
  7. hojsimpson952
    Honeycomb Oct 24, 2020

8. Prinju
    Eclair Oct 25, 2020