Happy 2nd Birthday global OnePlus 6T

1. DjRelmo
    Eclair Nov 28, 2020

DjRelmo , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Ooooh Yeah !!!! Happy birthday to us, the 6T was my very first OnePlus device. And I have been in love with the consistent performance from this device coupled with the ongoing update you couldn't ask for better in the android world.

And now I'm proud to say that I just order an 8T for my wife and myself. Can't wait to have in hand.

2. Duvel999
    Eclair Nov 29, 2020

Duvel999 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 29, 2020 :
    After many android Phone's, mostly Sony ones

I never regret the buying of 2 OnePlus 6T Phone's.
    Very happy and satisfied.
    Many Updates, good Support and great Community.

Happy Birthday To the 6T...🍻🥇🎁🎇🍾🥂

drl431, tonyj3003, Rene Morel and 2 others like this.
  3. tonyj3003
    Eclair Nov 30, 2020

drl431, ironass and Caomhin like this.
  4. Ellistar
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 30, 2020 :
    My first oneplus and a total corker. Still my main phone, still working just fine and showing no signs of slow down or problems.
    Roll on droid 11 and the 3rd birthday!

5. OneByOneTwo
    Froyo Dec 1, 2020

6. MeaTLoTioN
    Donut Dec 5, 2020

7. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 8, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 8, 2020 :
    I have given my kids, (all adults now) the hint that I am looking for an 8T for Xmas. Probably won't happen, no harm in trying. 🤞🤞

But if it does happen I'll give this 6T to one of them or to the eldest grandchild in which case it will get much further life and tech support from Dad/Grandad.

Anyway the hints are out there, I live in hope, but won't hold my breath either. 😎😎👍🏻👍🏻

drl431, ironass and Tee_Eee_Bee like this.
  8. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 8, 2020

ironass , Dec 8, 2020 :
    GRANDAD???

Caomhin likes this.
  9. Caomhin

Yep, I have a 12 year old Grandson, all 5 of my kids are in the mid 20's to mid 30's. Why how old did you think I was 👴🏽👴🏽😂😂.
    Been using mobiles since the Nokia Blokia 😱😱🤣

drl431 and Tee_Eee_Bee like this.
  10. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 8, 2020

ironass , Dec 8, 2020 :
    I guess, circa 35-45 years old. Damn! Now I'll have to be respectful to you. :eek:

drl431 and Caomhin like this.
  11. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , Dec 8, 2020 :
    Bah, I can remember the days Motorola and NEC (using the AMPS network) were the mobile phone brands to have....

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020

drl431, ironass and Caomhin like this.
  12. Caomhin

No one else is, no point starting now. 🤣🤣

Been using Android phones since Android 2.1 on Galaxy S. Went to a OnePlus One, which served me well, but then went back to Samsung, got one as a gift.

Though one of my sons used the OnePlus after I upgraded to the Samsung. He's on an Apple 12 Pro Max now, but he works for Apple so gets a massive discount.

Also various OS on Nokia, Philips and other phones in the years before that, I think it was back to early 90s I got my original mobile, can't remember the model now.

Learned initially on an Apple II in school back in the early 80s. 1st computer I had was a Sinclair ZX Spectrum, then a Commodore 64, progressed to MSDOS, then Windows 3.1 and every version since.

Also Linux since it came out all those years ago, though didn't get into it as much as I should have. Missed opportunity.

Worked in Mechanical and electrical engineering. Worked with Intel for a number of years.

Been taking it handy the last few years due to physical issues, but still keep a hand in with tech support. It's fun. Keeps the mind churning and keeps me up to date, although the speed of innovation is exploding at a rate that can be hard to keep up with at times.

Rarely use a PC or Laptop these days. Either a Tablet or currently this 6T. Much more convenient.

So now, there you have it, yes, it's Grandad 🤣🤣🤣👴🏽👴🏽

13. Caomhin

I had an early Motorola, don't remember the model, this was at a time when the networks would charge you a fortune for receiving a call, never mind making a call. 😱👍🏻

Ranjith31 likes this.
  14. Ranjith31
    Donut Dec 10, 2020

Caomhin and ironass like this.
  15. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 10, 2020

Tee_Eee_Bee , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 10, 2020 :
    We were lucky here in Oz, we were never charged to receive calls, but then we were changed an arm and a leg to make a call back then. I think I had an NEC Sportz analogue (AMPS) phone as my first.

And we had a monopoly network provider until the days of GSM (2G), when we ended up with 3 network providers.

Ranjith31, Caomhin and ironass like this.
  16. Raza_Dawar
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2020

Caomhin and ironass like this.
  17. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 12, 2020

drl431 , Dec 12, 2020 :
    Ha, I had a Sinclair. Hated it keyboard ribbon cable... Still have a couple of old C-64's somewhere...

ironass and Caomhin like this.
  18. RegiP
    Froyo Dec 12, 2020

RegiP , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 12, 2020 :
    I think I'm like addicted to OP6T, already having op7T but still didn't want to switch further..

Love the power and perfect size of its..
    ❤️❤️❤️📱OP6T🌟🌟

ironass and Caomhin like this.
  19. jerome185
    Donut Dec 12, 2020

20. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 12, 2020

ironass , Dec 12, 2020 :
    Off Topic!