Hard Bricked One Plus Three;

1. 8873363575
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

8873363575 , Dec 8, 2019 :
    Hello EveryOne,

I have One plus three(android 9.0) . My phone once got dead due to a low battery. I plugged the phone and restarted the device but on restarting at 0% itself the screen got line lines(black and purple) and suddenly my phone shut down again. Afterward, it is not responding, no response nothing not able to get to even one plus logo, led in not working, My PC(windows 10) is also not detecting the phone.

I tried to unbrick it using https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/guide-mega-unbrick-guide-hard-bricked-t3405700
    But the phone is not detected not of these and obviously not as [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK (under Unknown Devices) or Qualcomm HS USB ...... (under COMs and Ports)] in devicemanager.

But the device one Plus 3 hands-free HF keeps getting installed in device manager. This is the only trace that is shown by pc of the phone.

Thanks.

2. mohd_areeb
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2019

mohd_areeb , via OnePlus 3T , Dec 9, 2019 :
    Remove battery, connector and then reconnect again, connect your phone by pressing volume down button for Atleast 10 secs and connect the phone to pc without releasing the volume button, and check for in the device manager if it doesn't recognise, or partially, then update drives from there and then reconnect.
    try connecting the phone in fastboot mode first if doesn't connect at all
    re-start your pc and then try again.