8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. a_m3th
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015

a_m3th , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Welcome all students, another year of magical education awaits you.
    Post your doubts, trivia, goofs and everything else on the topic of harry potter(books as well as movies) here.
    Enjoy ^_^

2. Oliver Queen
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

amithcr7007 likes this.
  3. AAB4K
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

amithcr7007 likes this.
  4. a_m3th
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015

5. andyinthailand
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

amithcr7007 likes this.
  6. nonameone
    Donut Jul 28, 2015

nonameone , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I just finished all 8 movies og Harry Potter. I have done it before and it is still the best series of film ever.
    ( close is Batman and iron man and The Hobbit)
    Everytime i see it, i notice something new i didnt see before. I think that is one og the things that makes it so good. I am a HUGE HP fan and will always be.
    So i just wanted to ask, what do you guys think about Harry Potter, and who is your 5 favorite actors. Mine is Freddie, George, dombledore, Harry and the best is Snape.
    Snape is just amazing.The memories you see is just the best clips in the whole series.
    SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN HP 7 PART 2

I love how you find out that Snape is Harrys real father. Gamechanger....
    It turns the whole series up an down.
    What do you think?☺

7. dwp4you
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

dwp4you , Jul 28, 2015 :
    These were all great movies and really, really good adaptations of JK Rowlings books. I remember, my kids were the ones that made me read the first book, and after that I was hooked.
    I loved ALL of these movies - and realistically, tell me one more series of films out there that took 8 films to get from beginning to end.
    For me, I liked how each movie brought on a new style of storytelling and artwork (think about the Marauders map, the tale of the three brothers and the pensieve in Dumbledore's chambers). All of these were incredible.

8. EpicSwirly
    Jul 28, 2015

9. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2015

10. Louiseb
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

11. sidsnot
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

sidsnot , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Thinking of getting rid of my car & riding a thestral to work - anyone know if they are expensive to insure? :rolleyes: