Have been waiting 6 days for a shipping label to repair screen...

1. OSU_Evan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

OSU_Evan , Apr 8, 2021 :
    I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. On April 2nd I cracked the screen on my 7T. I submitted a "Service Request" and was issued a number. When I checked my account it shows the time stamp of 06:30pm and "Requested for the service. We will process your request as quickly as possible." It also showed a time stamp of 06:30pm and "Our service center has received your device.". I waited a couple of days and never received a shipping label so began the endless chat sessions, the latest lasting almost 2 hours, and even a phone call to get it figure out 1) -why I have not received a shipping label and 2) - Why does it show my device was received by the service center.
    After todays chat, I don't know what to do. The agent cancelled the current service request and issued a new number. He assured me that I would receive a shipping label in my email. Well that has not happened and when I look in my OnePlus account under "service requests" it shows the same thing on the new requests, the request being issued and the service center receiving my device, with the same time stamp.
    Is there anyway to get this resolved? This is my third OnePlus phone and I have never had to use the repair center service. Needless to say, I am not happy about the process. Hours spent trying to get it resolved and I'm no where closer to getting the screen repaired than I was 6 days ago! Any help is appreciated!

2. McJader
    Lollipop Apr 8, 2021

McJader , Apr 8, 2021 :
    @SoniaB :oops:

3. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 8, 2021

SoniaB , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Hey there

Can you please confirm your case ID and I will chase this up?

Thanks for the tag

McJader likes this.
  4. OSU_Evan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

OSU_Evan , Apr 8, 2021 :
    From my account - Request Number: US01001X210408030 Thank you!
    The funny thing I just noticed is that the last agent in chat session gave me the following number - USSI210408071. That obviously isn't the same as what is listed on my account.

5. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 8, 2021

SoniaB , Apr 8, 2021 :
    I have passed the details on to Community admin and CS

6. OSU_Evan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

SoniaB likes this.