Having an issue with mobile data.

1. rubixcube
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2016

rubixcube , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Hello people.

As i said in the title, i am having an issue with my mobile data.
    I first made contact with my provider, who quickly answered me that there were no issue on their side. He made me do some tests on my phone, on aother phone and then cocluded that the issue was coming from my phone, a oneplus one.

The issue is the following thing. Since early september, i am having difficulties using mobile data.
    To be more precise, mobile data is working fine when i am in 4G and H+. but H is very slow and 3G has absolutely NO DATA. Even Edge got more speed.
    I tried changing my APN. I tried flashing a new radio rom. I tried flashing oxygenOS instead of CyanogenOS. I tried i knew to fix this, and still, it works like sh*t.

I am blaming the provider for having a terrible network but they say they have no issue on their network.

So i am asking you, what can i do to fix this ?

PS : sorry for broken english.

bobbybabaletskOS likes this.
  2. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2016

Gonzo01 , Oct 5, 2016 :
    try another sim from different provider and see how it behaves on OPO and another phone.

3. okak24
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2016

okak24 , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Is one bug. My phone have this bug to. I'm in cos13.1.2 and many users have this bug. If you find one fix, please tell me

4. rubixcube
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

rubixcube , Oct 6, 2016 :
    So this morning, i flashed a new radio rom (using fastboot).
    It's the radio rom from the latest CyanogenMOD 13 build (nightly).

It works slightly better, tho it is not miraculous. I'll do some more tests tomorow.

5. okak24
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2016

okak24 , Oct 6, 2016 :
    What is your baseband now? Can you up this radio files here for try. Thanks

6. juni
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

juni , Oct 7, 2016 :
    i'm also interested in this workaround. OnePlus One not able to connect to Pokemon GO server while the iPhone connects. same mobile provider. they were side-by-side; when OnePlus One cannot connect to Pokemon GO server, killed app, tried on iPhone - it connected!
    OnePlus One information:
    Cyanogen 13.1.2...bacon
    baseband version: DI.3.0.c6-00241-M8974.....

7. rubixcube
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

8. okak24
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2016

okak24 , Oct 8, 2016 :
    OK. I do the same and more. I try every modems and radio files is out for oneplus. Like h2o, oxygen cm, i think i try all. And continue the problem. I flashed last firmware Nightly and problem continue. But flashed nightly rom and the problem gone. So I think this is not a radio problem but a rom problem.

9. bobbybabaletskOS
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2016

bobbybabaletskOS , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I am having the exact same issue, since about 2 weeks ago. USA, cricket wireless. And I've been on the latest COS since it came out. Maybe a google services or other update? I don't know

10. rubixcube
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

rubixcube , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Well if it is it sucks because i dont see the OPO having many more updates ...

11. okak24
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2016

okak24 , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Yes it's true. I love cos, but I'm considering try h2os port. Because this is very bad. In my city only have 3g and in 3g this bug is very bad. Internet is very slow it's impossible

12. Eltsu
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2016

Eltsu , Nov 9, 2016 :
    I have exactly the same problem. My mobile data drops off daily basis after that latest update (Oneplus One, version 13.1.12 - bacon) ..

And I also contacted my mobiledata operator there is no network errors and tested my sim to another phone, and sim-card worked perfectly.

Is there anything other to do than reboot my phone 2-3 times daily? I'm not that technical person...
    Does returning the factorysettings help?