Having contests in first place inside OnePlus forums

1. Arutops
    Eclair Nov 15, 2014

Arutops , Nov 15, 2014 :
    How would people react? How would admins react? What do you think?

I'm not talking about those contests hosted by OnePlus krewe. I'm talking about contest held by OnePlus owners/users. I've seen loads of contests outside forums and I see them actually pretty awesome. I see that people wants to share their invites, but they are not ready to give them to someone who might just pick it up and sell it forward or waste it.

Wouldn't it be more interesting to pick those serious ones who want to buy the phone? I'm talking about creativity and finding the people who will get the One. It's not about hate towards people, it's about maximizing profits for the company.

Question is: Would it be too commercial, or would it be something else?

Throw in your own opinions about how you see the contest scene, how would you feel if you'd give an invite and it gets wasted, and how would you give your invites away.

raynebear583 likes this.
  2. Ed32801
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2014

Ed32801 , Nov 15, 2014 :
    I simply require the recipient to sign a blood oath that they will be willing at assassinate a world leader or at least an Apple Fanboy/Fangirl at some future date. I feel it is a small price to pay for an invite:)

raynebear583 likes this.
  3. Mian Abdul Rehman
    Gingerbread Nov 15, 2014

4. Arutops
    Eclair Nov 15, 2014

Arutops , Nov 15, 2014 :
    I would ask for blood oath, but leave that assasination for someone who can actually do that. :D

And as I said, it's also minimizing begging for those invites. I'd rather give an invite to someone who wouldn't spam all social media channels and all possibel forums with "urgent i need an invite plz give me one i need it now" kind of comments. I know the demand is high and even those people are probably seriously interested in buying One. It's just that begging is begging and begging isn't cool. That's my opinion, though. I personally would gladly give some effort for getting something that isn't publicly available. All of us should.

raynebear583 likes this.