Having this glitch on both OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus Nord via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble

1. AhedShaker , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Oct 28, 2020 :
    When I record a video and send it on whatsapp the fps would be normal, then when I see the video on whatsapp the fps would be trash, for me and everyone I sent it to. At first I found this out when my friend sent me something on his OnePlus 8 Pro then I sent a video a while after with my OnePlus Nord and the same thing happened

2. KaranRIyer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2020

Best Answer
    KaranRIyer , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Hi, there try sending your videos as a document on WhatsApp, since the normal uploads are compressed on WhatsApp, the quality does deteriorate when you send then directly as videos. This is not a bug of OnePlus, it is a compression issue.

3. F1599205882544
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2020

F1599205882544 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 28, 2020 :
    You do not explain if you first record your video in high resolution with your camera and then import it into WhatsApp or if you record your video into WhatsApp. Unfortunately the videos on WhatsApp are limited in size with a higher level of compression even imported. You can find a lot of solutions on YouTube or use a third-party app from PlayStore to achieve acceptable results on WhatsApp.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020