[Submitted] HEADACHES !! screen flickering and other issues

1. indy377
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

indy377 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    recently got a 7T and the device has multiple problems. it has screen flickering issues, giving me headaches while using it. lockscreen issues, ambient display issues and all. How can you sell a phone like this to a customer? You take a premium price of 38K and give us a second grade panel that's giving health issues? This is my first OnePlus purchase and will be my last. i will never recommend the phone and OnePlus to anyone. utterly disappointed. oh and see the problems yourself. just go to multitask mode and play any video like using VLC, YouTube or even gallery videos and you can see what I'm talking about. move from a black image to a bright image and you can see flickering. play a game and you can see display acting weird. Basically just use the phone which you sell and you'll know the problems. And the battery just plain sucks!! ambient display works like only 30% of the time.

Attached Files:

Nimish Naik likes this.
  2. Nimish Naik
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

Nimish Naik , Oct 15, 2019 :
    I can confirm this. I tried to replicate the issue and surprisingly I was able to get the same flicker on the notch area when YouTube is used in split screen mode. OnePlus Bug Hunters, please make note of this and request you to look into this on priority as this can damage the screen.

indy377 likes this.
  3. indy377
    Donut Oct 16, 2019

indy377 , Oct 16, 2019 :
    bro what about the headaches, just want to know if I'm the only one or not. this is my first OnePlus phone and wondering whether the 7T has this problem or all other OnePlus phones have the same. have you used another OnePlus phone before?

4. Nimish Naik
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2019

Nimish Naik , Oct 16, 2019 :
    I had a OnePlus 3T before this and I never experienced any headaches or nauseating feeling.

5. G1564977417907
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

G1564977417907 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    ]

This is Fish. Yu from OnePlus tech support team of customer service dept. serve you for the problem solving .

Really sorry about such inconvenience it makes, we diagnose the previous logs and in regarding of the issue 'flickering' , may you be able to help capture a video and provide it us ?

many thanks !

Br
    Fish.Yu

6. indy377
    Donut Oct 19, 2019

indy377 , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Yo I already did send a video after testing with all the apps to OnePlus support. I’m stuck with this phone now as my replacement window has been passed on Amazon. Will you ever fix the issues on the 7T. Heating, battery and flickering issues. Every review of the phone have pointed out these issues.

7. G1564977417907
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

G1564977417907 , Oct 21, 2019 :

Got with thanks , i will hunter for bug ffrom more similar cases.