Headed to OnePlus Domin8? Make the most out of Game Space

1. Manu J.
    Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member May 29, 2020

Manu J. , May 29, 2020 :
    Forum_Domin8_GameSpace.png

Hey everyone,

How are you all coping with the lockdown? Some of you may be turning into chefs, some of you must be keeping up with workout routines, and some of you must be setting new killstreak records, online, with your friends. All this free time has given us some perspective and helped us dwell into our hobbies.

We recently announced OnePlus Domin8, a community event featuring some really cool guests. We hope this makes up for some of the OnePlus launch and pop up activity you’re missing out on this time.

For those of you who are taking part in Domin8, we got a quick round up on Game Space to see how you can make the most of your OnePlus device. And for everyone tuning into our livestream, you can know what to watch out for.

In case you didn't already know, we’re teaming up with our friends at Fnatic to bring the OnePlus Domin8 experience to the community. And today, we’ll explore some key features on our enhanced gaming mode, ‘Fnatic Mode’, also created with the Fnatic team. It’s poetic.

Game Space

1.show all your games.png

Game Space on the OnePlus makes smartphone gaming even more exciting and convenient. With Game Space, you can store all your games in one place and make use of different features to enhance you gaming experience.

4.more functions.png

Game Space automatically keeps all your games in one easy-to-access location, while giving you real-time “time played” statistics and access to Gaming Mode, which smartly allocates resources to increase gaming performance while eliminating distractions.

But you know what's annoying? When you're a kill away from a great game and the boss calls. With Fnatic mode, you can choose to route incoming calls to your speaker. Don't miss that Chicken Dinner!

Fnatic Mode

2.fnatic mode.png

Fnatic Mode, developed along with the world-renowned pro-Esports team (also our partners a for OnePlus Domin8), transforms your OnePlus device into a dedicated gaming powerhouse. Fnatic Mode is built for that perfect gaming session, no matter where you are. With CPU, GPU, and RAM optimization, it supercharges your gaming experience to the maximum. The graphics will be enhanced as well for visual aesthetics. Fnatic mode also restricts the background process and the secondary SIM to focus on your gaming with an improved network connection. So you can forget about lags while running RAM heavy games.

Best part? You can block all notifications and calls and play on without distractions. You can also enable enhanced haptic feedback, to feel the energy of every shot you take.

We hope you’re gearing up to experience OnePlus Domin8. For players and viewers both, this is a one-time oppurtunity to see pro-gamers and pro-cricketers on some classic PUBG Mobile games with the community.

We've got pro-cricketers KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Smriti Mandhana, and Yuzvendra Chahal. And representing gamers, we’ve got Dynamo, Ahsaas Channa, and some of the top talents from Fnatic like Sc0ut and GodNixon.

See you on the 2nd of June! Hit 'Set reminder' on our livestream to get notified.

Game Space is currently available on the following models: OnePlus 6/6T/7/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/ 8/8pro, and OnePlus 5/5T will also be available in the game space after the adaptation of Android Q.

2. Batman360
    Lollipop May 29, 2020

Batman360 , May 29, 2020 :
    Nicee thread @Manu J. , but just one small suggestion, please bring back the gaming/Fnatic mode tile in the notification panel🥺

3. Dhruv Kashyap
    Honeycomb May 29, 2020

Dhruv Kashyap , May 29, 2020 :
    AMAZING POST!

The Game Space is an incredible feature for all the Gamers, i love it too!!

OnePlus Domin8 really excites me and i wish there are many more of such community events is the future ✨✨

4. Dhruv Kashyap
    Honeycomb May 29, 2020

Dhruv Kashyap , May 29, 2020 :
    Are the selected participants for the OnePlus Domin8 announced?

I was really excited for it, but didn't got a response for any kind of selection

Can someone just clarify that, it would be really great.

5. rajshah2412
    Gingerbread May 30, 2020

rajshah2412 , May 30, 2020 :
    Great post @Manu J.
    And this time it's not regarding an update but something different. Great work and looking forward to this great unique tournament where only one can Domin8.

6. TRexHades
    Cupcake May 30, 2020

7. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 30, 2020

kamalendra jeet rana likes this.
  8. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 May 30, 2020

the_o2 , May 30, 2020 :
    So you are the choosne one :cool:

9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 30, 2020

10. Madhankumar B
    Cupcake May 31, 2020

Madhankumar B , via OnePlus 5 , May 31, 2020 :
    Hi All, I woulf like to Rebuild my Oneplus devices, I am honor and gratitude to use one plus devices all along
    oneplus 5 is my best device as of now bt i would like to experience oneplus 8 pop up box but it was asking for Invitation code, could you pls help me in this

11. 223varun
    Eclair May 31, 2020

223varun , May 31, 2020 :
    As a gamer who only plays first person shooters like cod mobile, i have a small feedback for the oneplus team. Most players who play first person shooters use the 4 finger claw method while playing the game. What happens while playing the 4 finger claw is that quite often while playing the game, many a times, the screen swipes down to display that notification panel and you eventually get killed. Screen pinning was the only workaround for this on android phones but enabling that doesnt allow you to play in fnatic mode because to activate screen pinning, you have to minimise the game activate screen pinning and as you know oneplus automatically switches your fnatic mode to normal gaming mode whenever you minimise the screen.

It would be great for us gamers if you could somehow add the screen pinning feature in the gaming mode feature in oneplus to better gaming experience via one of your updates. It gets very irritating when the notification panel disrupts your flow while playing these first person shooters like pubg and cod mobile. Or the easier method for y'all would be to disable the toggle where the game enters normal gaming mode instead of staying in fnatic mode when you minimise the game to enable screen pinning in the fnatic mode.

@Manu J

Thanks

m.tariq and kamalendra jeet rana like this.
  12. YUGPATEL7
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

14. Shaz10messi
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

15. A1579884265941
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

16. DarshanSMeniya
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2020

17. B1578226457194
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

18. R1591361677969
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

R1591361677969 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    i have already ordered one plus 8 , it is going to delivery soon , thanks for the one plus team for the excellent mobile,
    Raj

19. B1578226457194
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2020