headphone control not working on my plus two

1. seang
    Froyo Oct 2, 2015

seang , Oct 2, 2015 :
    got my one plus two for couple days and pretty like it. I'm new to one plus as well as with Android, still trying to get familiar with it. I have a bose sound sport in ear headphone set and it works well with my old iPhone. Somehow the controls doesn't work with plus two, cannot ajust the volume,pause or play next. Does someone have same issue? or we have to order the headset from OnePlus? thanks.

2. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 2, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 2, 2015 :
    i am using senheiser cx275s universal in-earphones and the pause/play/call receive button is working perfectly fine! may be the one which your are using is incompatible with op2!

3. pbergonzi
    KitKat Oct 2, 2015

pbergonzi , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Jacks and plugs for iThings WON'T work with Android. Period.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...87-note-headset-standards-omtp-ahj-apple.html
    There are adapters on ebay, etc.

4. divyesh.topiya
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

divyesh.topiya , Nov 30, 2015 :
    I recently purchased earphones which sounds very good with my one plus two. how so ever volume rocker's volume down button is not working. I have tried it with a friend's one plus two and worked fine. We are on the same version of 2.1.2. Please help if any one had faced this kind of issue.

5. akshaysai
    Eclair Dec 15, 2015

akshaysai , Dec 15, 2015 :
    Hey, I'm using the sennheiser cx680 and I confirm that the volume controls aren't working. No idea why

6. Abdur Desai
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2015

7. ajvignesh
    Eclair Dec 16, 2015

ajvignesh , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I use JBL it works some times and not working most of times, also Maxx Audio tuner is not working some times. Dont know it is because of headphone or some fault with phone

8. ajvignesh
    Eclair Dec 16, 2015

ajvignesh , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I use JBL it works some times and not working most of times, also Maxx Audio tuner is not working some times. Dont know it is because of headphone or some fault with phone

9. mayankkumar
    Honeycomb Dec 16, 2015

mayankkumar , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I also use JBL t150 a and it also works sometimes (only after replugging it again ) . Maxxaudio is also not working continuosly after latest update( but it will be fixed) but the jbl in ear earphones but completely fine on older lg and micromax phones, but dunno why this happens in OP2 .. cc @Carl @Helen

10. ButterFlYnez
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2015

ButterFlYnez , Dec 16, 2015 :
    I had issues with senheiser, bose and Philips earphones control. Oneplus bullets and Icons work perfectly however. If interested you can find a link to my review of the Icons in my signature.

PM42 likes this.
  11. PM42
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2015

PM42 , Dec 17, 2015 :
    I can confirm the silver bullets work as desired including the mic and volume buttons in my OnePlus two handset.

ButterFlYnez likes this.