headphone keeps popping out of headphone jack

1. G_Akshay_Shetty_ZMsh
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2019

G_Akshay_Shetty_ZMsh , Apr 28, 2019 :
    my headphone jack keeps popping out the headphones like it doesn't want to go in. i try to push it but even it is not helpful it comes out again and again... i tried cleaning my jack with cotton and pins but it had no effect it still comes out.
    please suggest me what to do. is it the hardware issue of jack? do i need to replace my headphone jack? how much will it cost in india?

2. T1568292518396
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

T1568292518396 , Sep 12, 2019 :
    I'm using OP5t and I'm getting issue of headphone jack popping out within a second.il I changes 3 headphones but same issue continued.

Dut i did below activity so my problem gets solved & headphone jack working perfectly.

Due to dust some dust and particals get clogged along the depth & base of jack. so if it gets cleared you can find the way.
    1)take cotton plug or ear cleaning buds, insert it into the jack. make upside down and rounds . you will found cotton plugs get black colored.
    2)take toothpick or soft wooden stick and insert it into the jack, just make round with it inside the jack. make round around the jack & to the base of jack you will found some dust particals are falling down.
    3)then take papaer pins of sefty pin, insert it into the jack upto the base andmake round softly, you will find some more dust is falling.

this way I Cleaned my jack, after inserting headphons I found that its working well & getting fitted perfect and tightly. no popping out is there now.
    below is the image of dust particle.
    this is what experiment.
    1568293039091.jpg
    If issue continues then may your jack gets damaged, you need to visit OP service center.

Attached Files: