Headphones and sound settings!

1. affec94
    Froyo Jul 20, 2017

affec94 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Evening guys! I just purchased today a pair of house of Marley headphones and I saw that the sound quality is really weird compared to my other headsets, especially when listening to rock music. So first thing I did was head to the settings and look for sound quality settings hoping to tweak a bit the numbers. Still, too my surprise, I didn't find anything. Now, I know that I could just fix this by downloading an equalizer from the store, but I wanted to ask you if I missed something, or did f I could fix it in any other way. And if not, which equalizer do you recommend??

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017

2. Rodriguezz
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2017

Rodriguezz , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Proper third party EQ´s don´t work well with the 3T. I tried. You can go to Settings / Sound, and scrool all the way to the end of the list. There you´ll find the Audio Tuner. Only works with wired headphones and has a strange effect when turned on. If you use high quality headphones, it will do more harm than good to your music.

affec94 likes this.
  3. affec94
    Froyo Jul 20, 2017

affec94 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Thank you dude! I feel so blind lol, the setting was there all along!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017

4. UniverseRider
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2017

5. G_Mohamad_Noor_FlMN
    Honeycomb Jul 21, 2017

G_Mohamad_Noor_FlMN , Jul 21, 2017 :
    i used samsung headphones of my previous device but it sounded like shit on 3t , i switched to apple headphones and its working perfect , sound is great

6. affec94
    Froyo Jul 21, 2017

affec94 , Jul 21, 2017 :
    That's kinda what happened to me. Try tweaking the equalizer numbers in the sound settings! You can find them by going to sound ---> Audio Tuner, just like the other guy explained!

7. G_Mohamad_Noor_FlMN
    Honeycomb Jul 21, 2017

G_Mohamad_Noor_FlMN , Jul 21, 2017 :
    I did what you said but it didnt help, sound still very low on samsung . But no problem now as i am using apple headphones and i am very happy with it

8. affec94
    Froyo Jul 21, 2017

affec94 , Jul 21, 2017 :
    Good to know then!! :)

G_Mohamad_Noor_FlMN likes this.