Hear from you: OnePlus Buds open review

1. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Aug 11, 2020

buntycubal and Plenkske like this.
  2. clintdsouza7142
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

clintdsouza7142 , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Hi,

I had purchased the OnePlus Bud to use for my OnePlus 6T and OncePlus 7T Pro. Overall very happy with the performance. Battery lasts, the sound quality is good; however buds do not fits great in my ears. The bud should have had a silicone ear cover to fit well and have a proper grip.

3. S1597163219845
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

4. S1597163219845
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

5. Saravanan saru , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 11, 2020 :
    i was tried with friend OnePlus buds on my OnePlus 7t McLean edition d 3d sound was SO AWESOME with d 13.4 mm driver,,i liked quality, look ys,d gary one good..........,i waiting for it,plz improve some more bass on it ,plz guys release the gray one soon ,so i buy & enjoy the with OnePlus buds by hearing my favourite song.

ashwinguy and Fleming F. like this.
  6. Nikhil_Vardhan
    Eclair Aug 11, 2020

Saravanan saru likes this.

7. harshini1409
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

harshini1409 , Aug 11, 2020 :
    very very disappointed with the buds. not at all comfortable. ears a hurting a lot. The gestures are not working as mentioned. Frequently our voice becomes very low when we ar on calls and the other person can hardly hear our voice. Sometimes left ear bud gets disconnected if if we don't remove it from the ear. very very disappointed. few apps voice is not audible in the buds. Did not expect this from one plus. Bought it with so much excitement but very disappointed.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020

8. _Bharat_
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2020

9. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 11, 2020

AlienEye , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 11, 2020 :
    At the end of this month or next month beginning.

10. williamsfrancis90
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

williamsfrancis90 , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 11, 2020 :
    For me it's a mix feeling.

It has some features only enabled for op6 or above versions
    Which means previous 7 versions of OnePlus phones are left out, intresting thing is OnePlus5 &5T just got android 10 update and still no earbud support ?!
    You cannot have pay/pause feature together with next+previous track, It doesn't support any function for single tap its really strange.
    It can detect quick tap upto 3 and long press still no volume control, but it's not a big deal to me.
    If you want to connect to a 3rd device it's bit of a challenge.
    If you want to connect to a new device and last connected device's blutooth is on then it's difficult. the moment you open the flap it will get connected to last paired device which is actually a good feature. An un paring features from the case is a welcome point.
    Apart from these limitations
    Mic is pretty decent and sound quality is good(not on high volumes)
    buds looks premium easy to carry and nice to put on
    I feel a earbud app or new firmware update can bring in more features which is really appreciated

11. Deepak@5
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

ashwinguy likes this.
  12. sainathmosam
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

sainathmosam , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 11, 2020 :
    The charge capacity is showing in correctly. Please find the attachments. Dont believe have a look at the time stamp.

Google fast pair isnt working with one plus 6t.
    Please make sure to provide an update to show the charge capacity , as soon as the box is opened.

There is a connection drop issue , mostly on the right bud. Left bud seems to be connecting fine.

Please fix this ASAP

1597186324783.jpg

1597186324822.jpg

ashwinguy likes this.
  13. rajshah2412
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2020

Fleming F. likes this.
  14. manirock
    Donut Aug 12, 2020

manirock , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Two days back got my Oneplus buds.

Great performance, awesome sound quality and fit well in the ear. I don't feel any pain or irritation from my ear after wearing it 2 hrs continuesly.

Only thing is. There is some bugs in double tab options. I have changed double tab on right next track to play/pause. But it's not working... Have to fix this bug. Also I like to have a play/pause button in charger pod. So I can play or pause when I travel in bike wearing it with helmet. I don't want to take phone every time to play or pause when I travel. I request you to add this aditional option.

15. Seeng
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

16. Seeng
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

Seeng , Aug 12, 2020 :
    well the complaint got more LIKE thn the hardworked positive reviews itsef...[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]261d[/e]️

17. Seeng
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

18. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2020

suhantm , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Thanks for always being super supportive [e]1f60a[/e]

Thanks! And sure [e]263a[/e]️ My threads are always open for questions

Thanks Bud [e]1f609[/e]

19. Nikhil Nihar
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

Nikhil Nihar , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 12, 2020 :
    It's one of the interesting product,the sound quality is very good and with a great loundness,the base is little low. The mids and highs are clear.The mic is also of very good , the other person didn't have issues while I'm talking.

ashwinguy likes this.