Hear from you: OnePlus Buds open review

1. N1596505402305
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

N1596505402305 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    First of all I would like to Thank One Plus and Amazon for delivering the One Plus Nord ao fast.
    M using is for 10 day
    Outstanding performance with better cameras
    Processor is working termoundesoly
    90 hz Fluid Amoled display is much better then other mobiles
    Warp Charging so convinent and super fast
    Mobile designing is really marvelous there is no match of it.

2. Fleming F.
    Community Trainee Aug 12, 2020

Fleming F. , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Hi there, our product manager is reviewing your articles, please wait for a while.

obakesan, sufi09 and iharshjjain like this.
  3. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2020

iharshjjain , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Cool.. not a problem..
    You didn't mentioned anything on the update that's why I asked..

Fleming F. likes this.
  4. Fleming F.
    Community Trainee Aug 12, 2020

Fleming F. , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I think it's supposed to be done in 2 days. ;)

yashwant24 and iharshjjain like this.
  5. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2020

6. ashwinguy
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2020

ashwinguy , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Using it for last 1 week .Worth it for One plus user.Sadly active noise cancellation is missing and the person on other side of the call is hearing my room fan noise badly.

7. GoyalRaghav
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

GoyalRaghav , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I bought it yesterday. Loved the quality. The sound level does seem to be a little low.

I have been facing some issues unfortunately.
    my buds automatically disconnect from my Macbook Air whenever I try to use it microphone for online conferences. also, the sound did crash on my One Plus 7 Pro one time

dnshansr likes this.

8. Rakshak_KS
    Eclair Aug 12, 2020

9. kashish1995
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

kashish1995 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    The earphones are good but a few things I faced issues with are the

Earphones sometimes on jio network make a cracking sound on high pitch sounds and also earphones have a different audio level on call and on media that leads to having to change volume again and again which is a huge pain

10. raghu.pusapati
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

raghu.pusapati , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I Bought the One plus Buds, and now after using it for a week, here is my honest feedback.
    Before going on the feedback i just want to setup the stage up, I have till date used BOSE, Klipsch, Sennheiser
    earphones.I was really existed for the buds as these look cool and the reviews on the YouTube were favorable too.and I being a mechanical engineer and working in design for AUTOMOTIVES. The design pulled me to buy these.

one more thing is even these are a general design of all ears the feedback I provide is totally for my ears environment.
    1. The fit in my ear is not that apt, it pains for me for longer time use.
    2. When there is a small deformation in my ears the buds tend to slip from its position.
    3. Due to the loose fitment for me, even though sound quality is good, I keep pressing the buds in to get that great music to my nerves.
    4. If you have greasy hands pulling the buds out to the case needs some technique.
    5. The form factor is cool though.
    6. The quick connect card didnt popup even I have a 1+ 8.
    7. More software update is required for customization, Volume, long press,....etc.
    8. To the prize point these are the best team could do really appreciate for that, but the design team has a loooooong way to go.

Given a opportunity for other different form factor designs, this design doesn't suit me. I would love 1+ to see how can they provide customization not only in software but to in products designed for its customers.If you want me to help you guys getting a great product for the next version of buds, I would happily volunteer for testing.

11. Shibashish_chatterjee
    Froyo Aug 12, 2020

Shibashish_chatterjee , Aug 12, 2020 :
    These are just perfect! It fits my ears perfectly and sound quality is just great... Perfectly balanced bass, good mids, high's and low...I could enjoy all kinds of music... Initially the volume seemed a bit low on 💯% but on using equilizer it sounded perfect. Find my device feature is also cool but felt the volume of the buds could have been enhanced slightly. It was difficult to detect the sound of the buds if we are not too close to it. That's one thing that can be improved.

Apart from this, the call quality was awesome. Low latency mode great. I like the fact that the earbuds have sensors that can detect whenever they are taken out of the ear, which automatically pauses the music and resumes when we tuck in the ear. This is a great feature considering the price segment.

One thing I found missing but it won't fall under must have, or should have category but would be nice to have is volume adjustment from the buds itself. Rest assured another great product from OnePlus.

Not to mention am a fan of silicon tips but these still felt just perfect to my ears. I was skeptical at first but my trust on OnePlus paid off once again... Kudos[e]1f44d[/e]🤘

12. dnshansr
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

dnshansr , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I cannot customize the tap features on my OP7. I am on beta 17 build.

Also features like call receiving, call disconnect etc are not working properly.

In addition to that sometimes my buds gets off for 2-3 seconds and then connects back and it happens with me atleast 3 - 4 times a day(battery is full and I am in complete range)

Please help otherwise I have to return them.

13. MK_10
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2020

MK_10 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I haven't used the Oneplus buds. Actually I am waiting for Gray one which is not yet available even we don't have any sure news when that will be available.
    This review is totally based on YouTube videos and news article.
    Observations are as below:
    Good Points:
    1. Music quality is very good.
    2. Build quality is good. Premium look in Rs. 4999.
    3. Battery backup is good.
    4. Impressive connectivity for Oneplus Device
    5. No latency while playing.

Points for improvement:
    1. Customisation is the trade mark of Oneplus and they are doing good day by day. In buds we need more options for next song previous song pause play.
    2. Call quality need to improve more.

14. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 12, 2020

AlienEye , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Betas don't support customisation feature yet.
    If you want to experience customisation then move to stable build.

15. TEAM INDIA
    Froyo Aug 12, 2020

TEAM INDIA , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Can anyone please tell me about how to extend my one plus extended warranty as one plus promise to customers whose dispatch after 5 aug but order before 31 july

16. Shibashish_chatterjee
    Froyo Aug 12, 2020

Shibashish_chatterjee , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Is there an issue if I use my one plus mobile charger to charge the OnePlus buds or do I need to use the one provided in the box only. I know both would charge but will it inhibit the buds in any way.

17. itsSanto
    Eclair Aug 12, 2020

18. sufi09 , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Go OnePlus care and login and link your device and get an Extended Warranty.