Hear from you: OnePlus Buds open review

1. MemoryThief
    Froyo Aug 12, 2020

MemoryThief , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Oddly enough, I am in the market for something like this. I think the pod approach is a good one, but until more information about the feel and fit of the ear buds comes to light it's been a hard type of item to dive into, I've got an ear with a bump that seems to hurt with certain earbuds, little the OG apple ones were impossible for me. But the quality of the sound is of more importance. The balanced electric signal [hiss], and bluetooth technology would be my focus of interest. If it has LDAC/Apt-x HD|tws/ is 96khz or 32bit, and has a decent range without interferance from other sources like a microwave. The things that I would immediately try with them out of the box anyway, attempt some MQA DSD through them and let them do their best!

If you want an example of my review like writing, I just wrote a 'question' on the AMA HQ thread, I was trying to hold back... as I started to write an unintentional book... ;s

2. sanmag123
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2020

3. TEAM INDIA
    Froyo Aug 13, 2020

4. TEAM INDIA
    Froyo Aug 13, 2020

TEAM INDIA , Aug 13, 2020 :
    given only 6month extended

5. Yashchhn980 , via OnePlus 5 Slate Gray , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Please tell about the connectivity with OnePlus 5. I'll be highly obliged.

6. Dhiran_pnb
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

Dhiran_pnb , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    OnePlus 5 does not support the customisation options & you will not be able to upgrade firmware too. But if your friends have a OP6 or above use it to do the customisation & firmware upgrade. I did this for my cousin & it worked. He is a samsung user.

7. Yashchhn980 , via OnePlus 5 Slate Gray , Aug 13, 2020 :
    What all customisation is possible?
    Double taps for assistant and what else?
    Thanks for replying btw.

8. rj...rohan18
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2020

9. Dhiran_pnb
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

Dhiran_pnb , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Double tap on left earbud
    Double tap on right earbud

That's it for now.

obakesan likes this.
  10. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 13, 2020

obakesan likes this.
  11. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2020

obakesan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Thanks so much @Fleming F. Wow I mean wow, I woke up this morning checked the forums and saw my name mentioned and I was like what's that about in my sleepy 😴 mode. After some coffee [e]2615[/e] I realised my buds review was selected as one of the community reviews and stickied. Totally amazing and to think half way typing out what I did I wanted to give up and not bother since was late.

I'm glad I continued now. I didn't win the big prize of free buds which is cool since luckily my buds were free with Nord so I am quite lucky. But it is still an amazing feeling to be selected even as runner up and just encourages to try more and better.

Thank you.

Also congratulations to deep dive winners
    @Dahn626 @Plenkske @suhantm can't wait to see your deep dives and to get some great inspiration don't dissapoint.

Also a big congratulations to @isrkhan @Dhiran_pnb my fellow community reviewers [e]1f609[/e] too. Great stuff everyone.

Plenkske and Dhiran_pnb like this.
  12. Shibashish_chatterjee
    Froyo Aug 13, 2020

Shibashish_chatterjee , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Popup notification not coming for oneplus 7t. Can someone help me correct the issue. Initially as well I needed to go to settings and connect the buds with phone. Now, it gets connected automatically on opening the case but without any pop up notification!!

13. Deepakmudaraddi
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2020

obakesan likes this.
  14. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 13, 2020

Batman360 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Congratulations guys!!! Amazing work on the review!!! 🔥😍😎

isrkhan and obakesan like this.
  15. TEAM INDIA
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

TEAM INDIA , Aug 14, 2020 :
    bhai mere ko to nhi mila na 1 saal ka kaise milega

16. sufi09
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2020

17. M1596992396239
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2020

18. avila58
    Froyo Aug 15, 2020

avila58 , Aug 15, 2020 :
    I am waiting for the 18th of August. I think it will go on sale on the website. Everything related to OnePlus, I place orders on the website.
    I have Bullets wirelless and I like them very much. But the OnePlus Buds, hmmm, I'm looking forward to trying it out, seeing its sound quality, its comfort.
    From the comments and reviews I've read, they are very positive and recommendable