heating issue on oneplus 3

1. Vinayak Malode
    Eclair Feb 6, 2018

2. izzykasha
    Lollipop Feb 6, 2018

izzykasha , Feb 6, 2018 :
    maybe it's an app you have installed eating battery and memory, it's normally the case

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  3. AVitoCorleoneM
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

AVitoCorleoneM , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Try and use available tools like "AVG" or "All In One Toolbox" or "CC Cleaner". These phones need looking after like a Windows PC.

Ex-Apple User...

4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2018

ghostofcain , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Yes they will heat your phone up toasty warm, interfering with normal function of Android. As an aside those tools will also scupper your battery life giving you something else to complain about.

Try reading the pinned heating thread.

5. AVitoCorleoneM
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

They work for me and I can instantly see the difference in heat and performance. CC Cleaner being the preferred choice and especially on a Mac to.

6. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2018

*nix based systems ,MacOS and android included really don't need these kind of tools, if they work on your system all well and good but they are certainly not a neccesity.

7. AVitoCorleoneM
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

No, you're right! I do agree to a point...

But also agree that taking a car for a service is also going to preserve quality.

8. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2018

And unserviced car will eventually grind to a halt, an unCCleanered Mac won't, and I've run Android devices for 9 years, and *nix systems in general for considerably longer, without recourse to any apps of that ilk.