Heavy Frame drop

1. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

DeadZonEDeviL, Jun 18, 2019 :
    While playing PubG mobile today i set my graphics to HDR and Ultra settings i cant believe its working worst and experience heavy frame drops cant even stand the view of it and my brother who was playing in his 5T max graphics setting experiencing zero lags or say frame drops it was embarrassing after putting so much money if have to go through such situations plz help OnePlus

2. Liehjan KitKat Jun 18, 2019

Liehjan, Jun 18, 2019 :
    The simple solution is, lower your graphicps if you experience frame drops.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

bro i was playing in lower graphics only but have you read the full thread my brother is playing in OnePlus 5T with Max graphics and how embarrassing it is in playing in smooth with extreme frame rate not balanced not HD not HDR even smooth is the lowest 5T guy is playing in max setting and i am playing in lowest setting

4. Liehjan KitKat Jun 18, 2019

Liehjan, Jun 18, 2019 :
    But you and your brother don't have the same hardware.. So it's pretty useless to compare those.
    Heat is the problen here, guess your soc starts to throttle and that's when you experience frame drops.. To lower the heat you need to lower the graphics.

Kytharsis likes this.
  5. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

6T is useless vs 5T winner how embarrassing i wasted more money just to get embarrassed Thank you OnePlus

6. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Man. Your logic baffles me. Just for pubg, you got embarrassed? Get some help.

Liehjan, Kytharsis and SeeBeeEss like this.
  7. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

i bought this for gaming specially PubG have my youtube channel and now i cant post good quality videos coz of this problem

8. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    PUBG frame drops even if you have a network problem. It's an online game. It can be a problem at the server side too.
    I used to play pubg at the same settings and I never had a single problem.

SeeBeeEss and Kytharsis like this.
  9. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

its same network on which i used to play PUBg in my Star wars edition 5T and same network with 6T it works buttery smooth in lower graphics but as i try to enhance it from smooth to balanced and other high modes it starts troubling heavy frame drops

10. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Higher graphics need better network. It needs to push more info via network.

SeeBeeEss and Kytharsis like this.
  11. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 18, 2019

SeeBeeEss, Jun 18, 2019 :
    You bought a phone specifically to play the badly coded PUBG Mobile? Wow, that's sad because you're in for a lot of disappointment. ;)

12. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

bro i understand that but still its thr only mobile i am facing trouble with i have played in so many mobiles with same network but none of them ever troubled me in balanced setting which is the 2nd level of graphics

13. DeadZonEDeviL Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

6T turns out to be biggest disappointment

14. Liehjan KitKat Jun 18, 2019

Liehjan, Jun 18, 2019 :
    You know PUBG works on PC too, to creat good gaming content on Youtube you should game on proper hardware.