KitKat Aug 27, 2014

2. oneplusone67
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2014

3. eshtiaque
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

4. Isab3lla
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Isab3lla , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Welcome Katie! Hope you enjoy the forum but I'm sure you will so I'll probably see you around!

5. eagomezc
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

eagomezc , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Bienvenida, la espera vale la pena. (^_-)

6. SomeSayImHandSome
    Aug 27, 2014

7. thegdub
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

8. advocateishantchopra
    Lollipop Aug 27, 2014

advocateishantchopra , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Nice to meet you too

9. grav3h3art
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

10. 7ISFX7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 27, 2014

11. kanno
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

12. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    well ok that might came across wrong! I meant it more like a lot off you guys immediately assume i did this because shes a girl, which i didn't it was a sort of random pick for god sake! The reason why i decided to gave it was since she told us, she had the oneplus before and due to issues she had to got rid of it! I felt sorry and the guy i first picked didnt responded so i moved on!

The invite would expire within a couple of hours so i had to choose anyone quick, i kinda feel sorry i need to explain it to you guys since you immediately assume with your sexist jokes its because shes a lady! its not about that! And definitely not about "pussypower" or me asking for that! it was sarcasm which may came out wrong but please quit it, its insulting to me, to her and yourself! All im saying you shouldnt feel bitter for not having any boobies etc..in the way as it wasnt my criteria!

Both invites i actually received from oneplus i decided to share to random people, 1st a guy which phone just died, and now a girl which told us she had a bad experience with a faulty device and she even wasnt asking for anything, i kinda liked her story as i could very much relate to it.

Hope this clears all the nonsense!

katie_geek likes this.
  13. T3.
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2014

14. zana403
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

Reggie1026 likes this.
  15. mason7672
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

mason7672 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Welcome.
    Shame about your first OPO having an issue, lets hope you get an invite soon.
    I'm currently waiting delivery of mine. :p

16. Reggie1026

Reggie1026 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hello, now can u post your real photo.

17. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Why you assume its because she's a girl, so what? i got my invite gifted by a girl aswell just because i did help her on some issues she had with the device, i didnt do any of this for asking something in return! I got my very own family aswell and i couldnt be more happy with her, so please keep your mouth shut on stuff you have no idea from.

Stop acting like a child and don't insult people! all i see is you clearly are feeling bitter for me giving this to a girl..is it so hard to understand that in this world of tech there are also girls into stuff you and i like?
    If i decided to gave this invite to a guy you wouldnt insult me for being a thirsty gay , would you?
    So why you measure with two different standards here?

It wasnt yours sorry! and for me to decide to give it to anyone i'd choose for whatever reason i'd like!! So please a apology wouldnt be out of place would it?

18. Reggie1026

Make sure that the photo is not a copy from internet.

19. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Really i dont care, whether its a boy or girl! Even if this girl isnt any real person, i still wouldnt care much!
    You guys questioning someones honesty and gender is getting insulting to part i no longer like to take part of such conversations..

sorry but its ridiculous that i would get insulted for f*cking donating a invite!:mad::mad::mad:
    They people who spread such nonsense should get their uptight head out of their ***!

20. Reggie1026

All you guys are stupid to fall for that picture ..... Typical male always thinking with your smaller heads .... You guys already know guys would post a beautiful girls photo as their avatar so they can get notice and you all fall for it.

ExTanvy likes this.