Getting you mad like that simply proves us right

4. oneponeuser
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

5. Jamespage
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

6. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Sorry for my sarcasm that totally came out wrong, i never meant it this way! But as we see, some stupid guys here are really bitter for not getting anything, another person has! They're so ******* childish, id be ******* happy to see a moderator close his thread as its getting outrageous here! Whatever or whoever you turn out to be girl i didnt care for your gender! just be happy with your Oneplus once again!

katie_geek likes this.
  7. slydude013
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

8. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    i dindt fall for the avatar!!once again peeps!!stop acting sexist

9. markjg
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

markjg , Aug 27, 2014 :
    E-whores man, got to tell ya.

10. conel
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

conel , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hi Katie, I'm fae Scotland and a fellow Xperia T user too! Best of luck getting an invite and I'll hopefully one day be singing the praises of The One with you!

katie_geek likes this.
  11. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    how could i possible know you already got your invite? you might want to change that status!

12. markjg
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014

13. drkpsarora
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

drkpsarora , Aug 27, 2014 :

thats correct oppo bought at third party end does not have a warranty

14. drkpsarora
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

15. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Aug 27, 2014

16. Reggie1026
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 27, 2014

Reggie1026 , Aug 27, 2014 :

17. Jvz
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Jvz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    why, because i feel insulted! as i choose her because of that pic or not? Iwas constantly refreshing my google+ since i was in coversation with a guy and was trying to offer my invite, the guy didnt respond in time and i needed to leave the house. My invite otherwise would expire while i was away and not able to share it otherwise, so i had o do something quick! Im not the kinda guy that disbelieve on first contact!!!
    all i noticed was this nice person with a story which i could related to since i had to get of my first oneplus aswell! So on that point it didnt bother me any , even if it was a picture of a dude, people here have different avatars! i woulndt be really expecting to talking to the real simpson or anyone else would i?!

All i believe is that someones story is sincere! if not than well tough luck for the rest of the world..

But people shouldnt be so ffing jealous or complete sexist, as it is insulting! so yes i do feel hurt and a little attacked bye it, we sshouldnt be behaving this way!! So i want to point that out to you guys,still many of you questioning my honesty is really insulting and should ask yourself till what point its worth to give someone such a bad feeling for just sharing the invite back to the community..this whole invite system is getting outreagous becouse of this kind of disbelievers, its actually you guys that turns this community into something it shoulnt be!! not me:(

18. Wetlamafarts
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

19. katie_geek
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

CosmicSurgeon likes this.
  20. katie_geek
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

katie_geek , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Sup Jvz, just ignore these absolute idiots they're not worth the time or space, and honestly need to get a life instead of attacking people on forums for no reason at all. Like "Oh my god this user did a nice thing to another user, he must be ******* evil"

CosmicSurgeon and Jvz like this.