1. samsachin
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

2. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Aug 5, 2021

Caomhin and Dresa91 like this.
  3. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Aug 5, 2021

Aaron2017 , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Wow, great review mate, with some excellent shots as well!👍 Very honest and detailed covering all bases, both good and bad. Couldn't agree more about the 2mp monochrome, they would do better if they ditched that and indeed invest in a proper telephoto lens that can compete with the best. Agree on the software out of the box point as well, no software is free of bugs, but it shouldn't take 3 or 4 updates to fix everything (or almost everything) when you pay such a hefty price for a flagship. Anyway, again, well written review, one i enjoyed reading very much, kudos!👍

Caomhin, Helder_DAlmeida and Dresa91 like this.
  4. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Aug 5, 2021

Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Thank you @Aaron2017! 😀👍
    Trying to be the most clear as possible for everyone understand. I agree with you when you talk about it being impossible for a product launch not to have some bugs and other problems to solve, but after all these months I still have issue's. I sincerely hope that anyone interested in buying a 9 Pro is clear on what they will find. He always pointed out that it is with my device and with the apps and settings I have.

Aaron2017, Dresa91 and Caomhin like this.
  5. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Aug 6, 2021

Aaron2017 , Aug 6, 2021 :
    Yeah, you did a good job with that, if potential buyers read this first, they are well informed about what they can expect in both the good and the bad things. Of course everyone uses there phone differently with settings, apps etc, so everyone may have different kinds of bugs. I will say, from my experience, they eventually do get the software right. I've bought both my OP phones months after launch and they both worked without any issues, so lets hope they do the same now and iron out those final bugs you have soon.

6. AbhimanyuThakur
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2021

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  7. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Aug 8, 2021

AbhimanyuThakur and Dresa91 like this.
  8. Sum1975
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2021

9. R_vindwalkar
    Froyo Aug 25, 2021

R_vindwalkar , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 25, 2021 :
    👍🏻