Hello all!

1. Unlimited Bagels
    Donut Sep 16, 2019

Unlimited Bagels , Sep 16, 2019 :
    I've had my OnePlus 7 Pro 5G since August. Not that long and enjoying it so far. My city is due 5G soon, so I'm looking forward to that!

And yeah I like bagels. Expect some foodie photos!

Liehjan likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2019

Liehjan , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Lucky you, where I live 5g is coming 2021.. No one needs 5g speeds, but I'm a sucker for tech so would have gone with the 7p 5g if I would live some where else

3. Unlimited Bagels
    Donut Sep 16, 2019

Are you in the UK? I think once I get the chance to experience it, it might be hard to go back haha.

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2019

Liehjan , Sep 16, 2019 :
    No, I'm from Finland... But here only the big cities are getting 5g in 2020, smaller cities have to wait :(

Unlimited Bagels likes this.
  5. Unlimited Bagels
    Donut Sep 16, 2019

Liehjan

No, I'm from Finland... But here only the big cities are getting 5g in 2020, smaller cities have to wait​

That's similar here too, I'm just lucky to be in one that's on the first list

Liehjan likes this.
  6. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Hello and welcome, looking forward seeing the munchies!
    Have fun!

Unlimited Bagels likes this.
  7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 16, 2019 :
    It's still a technical wonder, in it's early phases, but nevertheless it will change the world, all the stuff it enables it's... awesome and very SF, as for no one needing 5g... Picture this situation, you have a car accident, a bad one, and in need of surgery, you're 30 min out of the hospital, the Dr you need is even further, in theory, a ambulance can have a robot inside that, through 5g is operated by someone on a different continent, in real time, no lag, no anything.... Just a thought, the possibilities of 5g are unlimited !

Liehjan likes this.