Hello community! via OnePlus 8

1. _Sandeep.k
    Donut Jan 20, 2021

_Sandeep.k , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Hello Good people of Community,

I am Sandeep K. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Ananthapur,Andhra Pradesh, India. I am A technology Enthusiast just like most people here. I've been following Oneplus since the past 2 years and always wanted to own one of those Supercool devices. I've finally managed to get a 8 in the early 2020, I was so fascinated by the Interstellar black varient. but sadly there wasn't a Black version with the 8 pro which made me choose the OP8 Interstellar black varient. I think there is no major differences in pro version and basic version. The reason why I like these one plus devices is due to the Clean,Sleek and Powerful Oxygen OS. Since then I've been loving the device and Was A big fan of this triple camera system, They've most helpful to share my side of the world with my friends in Instagram and Twitter. I can't say it's a flawless device but it had few issues but you fixed them as soon as possible with OTA Updates. I loved it more than anything. I'm also a gaming Enthusiast but I am not professional Gamer but I play some games and the games run super smooth because of the 90hz display and games like Pubg mobile and Fortnite have 90fps options exclusively only this 8 series. So iť's been awhile since my journey began with this beastly Mobile and this amazing Company. I just wanted to give feedback about my OnePlus 8 and great job OnePlus and I would like to explore the OnePlus community now. I already have few friends from my place here. Saying hello to @_Sandeep.k and looking forward to meet many of the cool people here. I hope I enjoy my time here and What I've discovered till now it's just so amazing.

thank you

Never Settle.

2. tilak_gr.stark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2021

3. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jan 20, 2021

Bobbie63 , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy your stay here.:)

eastbay, buntycubal and _Sandeep.k like this.
  4. McJader
    Lollipop Jan 20, 2021

McJader , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Hello there Sandeep! Welcome to the Amazing OnePlus Community! Enjoy your time exploring!
    Thanks Tilak for the tag

5. _Sandeep.k
    Donut Jan 20, 2021

eastbay, buntycubal, McJader and 2 others like this.
  6. _Sandeep.k
    Donut Jan 20, 2021

Thank you both

7. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Hi @_Sandeep.k!
    Welcome to this community. As a tech enthusiast, you'll get a lot of opportunities to showcase your talent here and get rewarded for your efforts. Feel free to drop by to the Wormhole to make cool friends and enjoy your stay in the community!
    P.S. - I'm also your age😄
    Thanks for the tag brother.

8. tilak_gr.stark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2021

tilak_gr.stark , Jan 20, 2021 :
    Oh yeah! @_Sandeep.k these are the two cool persons I've been telling you about.

9. _Sandeep.k
    Donut Jan 20, 2021

Hello bro

eastbay, buntycubal and McJader like this.
  10. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 21, 2021

Starcommander , Jan 21, 2021 :
    Hello, welcome to this community 😊

11. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 21, 2021

buntycubal , Jan 21, 2021 :
    d5YfxQjHl4WdSAUavZ.gif

U8Z8qWBR5AsOgtbdpZ.gif

KH2La48YAYk4vJaYTZ.gif

eastbay, _Sandeep.k, the_o2 and 3 others like this.
  12. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jan 21, 2021

eastbay, _Sandeep.k and buntycubal like this.
  13. _Sandeep.k
    Donut Jan 23, 2021

14. eastbay
    KitKat Jan 28, 2021

buntycubal likes this.