Hello everyone,i am jinjin from ShenZhen OnePlus HQ.Let's discuss nord's camera together!

1. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2020

fromsophie , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Thank for taking the time out to read my review. I agree, and with the number of updates we've had so far it looks as if OnePlus will continue to improve the Nord going forward and I'm looking forward to seeing more refinements to the camera especially. I have GCAM installed incase I need it but for most of the stuff I do which is posting to social media the stock camera does a good enough job for what I need. As you did with the OP3, I'll be doing the same with the Nord and using both depending on what the picture is for and what shot I'm taking.

2. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2020

3. P1597677372828 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Hi,

I hope you doing wall. I m facing one issue regarding blutooth and hostpot connectivity some time its rendomly disconnected or off, sometimes when I open screen lock than suddenly blutooth device is disconnected also same issue in hostpot.

please fix in next update.
    Thanks

4. Darkmatter2000
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2020

Darkmatter2000 , Sep 3, 2020 :
    You've posted this in a thread about the camera?

5. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2020

fromsophie , Sep 3, 2020 :
    I found that Nightscape using Wide-Angle lens only worked if there was enough light - so it worked sometimes but not others.

6. P1598890640957 likes this.
  7. Varunkan
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2020

Varunkan , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Hey Jinjin,

I absolutely love the camera of the OnePlus Nord except in one aspect... i e. the colour of the photo

I come from a 5t. In comparison the Nord is much sharper and has less noise however the colour takes a hit... I find all the colour being washed out in some shots. However is other shots they are fine. The below is a shot from the Nord and the 5t

Nord

1599221352501.jpg

5t
    1599221301457.jpg
    Look at the trees, in the 5t we can see a lot more green however we can't see much of the colour in the Nord Pics.

Attached Files:

8. JediBrooker
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2020

JediBrooker , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 4, 2020 :
    I can't use video frame rate to its full potential in any apps other than the default camera.

I want to be able to use 60fps video in Larix Broadcaster bit I'm limited to 30fps.

9. Himanshu.Behera
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 4, 2020

10. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Hey, I am really disappointed with the camera, As you know I have been using this brand for past 7years from +1,+3, and then nord.
    The 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor doesn't work. Are they just given like gimic cameras!!? I tried to take photos by closing the these two cameras and even tried changing in different modes, even then the pictures where taken. Which proves that those two cameras are just dummy peices of camera made for marketing.
    I am really disappointed as a user who has been using this brand for past seven years. Also the front camera doesn't work in 4k 6fps.
    If you have any thought of bringing the next updates then makes sure to work those two 5MP cameras and 2MP cameras.

11. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Hey just one doubt. How can you even make your macro 2MP sensors and depth sensor 5MP to work?..they doesn't work in my phone. I tried to take photos by covering those two cameras with my fingers and the frame wasn't covered with my fingers , even tried different modes and yet pictures where captured considering that my fingers where covered!!!!. Which suggest that those two cameras are just placed for the marketing??? Or is there any other trick to work those? Please do reply me.

12. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Hey just one doubt. How can you even make your macro 2MP sensors and depth sensor 5MP to work?..they doesn't work in my phone. I tried to take photos by covering those two cameras with my fingers and the frame wasn't covered with my fingers , even tried different modes and yet pictures where captured considering that my fingers where covered!!!!. Which suggest that those two cameras are just placed for the marketing??? Or is there any other trick to work those? Please do reply me

13. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Hey just one doubt. How can you even make your macro 2MP sensors and depth sensor 5MP to work?..they doesn't work in my phone. I tried to take photos by covering those two cameras with my fingers and the frame wasn't covered with my fingers , even tried different modes and yet pictures where captured considering that my fingers where covered!!!!. Which suggest that those two cameras are just placed for the marketing??? Or is there any other trick to work those? Please do reply me

14. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :

15. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :

16. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :

17. Jobin_Antony1812 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 4, 2020 :

18. Himanshu.Behera
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 4, 2020

Himanshu.Behera , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 4, 2020 :
    When you open your camera u get an option for Macro camera. See in the attachment I have highlighted it.
    1599236306263.jpg
    And fir depth sensor use your portrait mode it will automatically show you when the depth camera is being used.

Hope you got answer for your query.

Kai Wang. and fromsophie like this.
  19. Darkmatter2000
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2020

Darkmatter2000 , Sep 4, 2020 :
    The macro camera definitely works.

The depth sensor.....I'm not so sure.