Hello Everyone!!

1. abhishek_sethi_oneplus
    Student Ambassador India Aug 24, 2019

abhishek_sethi_oneplus , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Greetings Everyone!
    I take this forum to introduce myself to the members of the community as I believe it is very important to know each other.
    I am Abhishek Sethi, an engineering student, in DTU (Formerly DCE). I was recently selected as The OnePlus Student Ambassador of DTU. It is through this forum that I wish to express my gratitude to the company and the community for making this ride, even if I have just started it so amazing and worthwhile. Since I have been appointed as the ambassador everyday has proved to be a new challenge with me learning stuff that I couldnt even imagine.
    It is the community of OnePlus that has taught me how people can belong to each other just by the sense of belonging with just the same thought process. I thank you all and request you all to kindly keep motivating me and let us all rise together.

PS: The most happening two days have been the ones in Banglore. My colleagues have already posted about them and you can check them to have an idea of what an amazing time it was.

Looking forward to new happenings and learnings!!!

View attachment 1111583

Regards
    Abhishek Sethi
    Student Ambassador
    OnePlus DTU

Wonderwoman13 likes this.