Hello Everyone...

1. Ztsu
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Ztsu , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Hey Guys...
    This is only my third Android Phone in the last 8 years. First one was the Iconic Galaxy S2
    I have a history of being very careful with my phone and have been waiting for my Amazing (but aging) Nexus 6 Shamu to die.. (5.5 years old). It finally committed suicide by vibrating itself off the table 2 months ago.
    The next logical step for me was a full-screen edge to edge display.
    I've been recommending Oneplus phones to all my friends, relatives and colleagues and was waiting to get one of my own. Especially for the community support post life cycle.
    Since I am not a fan of Punch hole Cameras and I hardly use the front cameras except for video calls, So the 8/Pro was not on my list. My only option really was the 7 Pro or 7T Pro.
    Got the 7T Pro for the Macro mode and man... am I ecstatic! what a gorgeous display and an amazing phone.
    Usually, I unlock and install a custom ROM within a few days of buying the phone. This is the first time that I've not felt the need to unlock or install custom ROMs on the phone.
    Oxygen OS is incredible. (on OB5).
    This is amazing. Thank you OnePlus

buntycubal likes this.
  2. ngydat
    Lollipop Jul 1, 2020

Ztsu and buntycubal like this.
  3. rbogasch
    Donut Jul 4, 2020

rbogasch , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Yeah on oneplus you don't really nead custom roms. All is working smoothly without any thirdparty add-poluted apps preinstalled (like on s4msung phones f.e.)

Ztsu likes this.