Hello from Canada

1. d.bug
    Donut Oct 21, 2021

d.bug , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Hello everyone,

Just recently joined in and I'm super new to this OnePlus community. Hope everything goes well as I explored this platform. So far I'm still confused what's happening. Feel free to reply and share things - I'm eager to learn from what you know in OnePlus community. Cheers.

2. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 21, 2021

Mr. BG , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Hey there dBug, welcome to the community :)

If you have any questions, just ask, we can point you in the right direction.

@cdnfarmer is from Canada too, for any Canada specific questions...

buntycubal and Cheetosdust like this.
  3. M1589710398369
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2021

4. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator Oct 21, 2021

cdnfarmer , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Thanks for the tag @Mr. BG

Hi d.bug

Welcome to the community. Good to have another Canadian here. What kind of device are you using?

There are many places to look and lots of info. It is completely understandable that it's confusing. I felt the same way for the first little bit. However, you found and changed your username to something but a long string of letter and numbers.👍 great start.

Here are a few guiding principles or tips.
    • Have fun and be respectful goes a long way.
    • Please read and understand the terms or rules.
    • There are many sections to the forum.
      • Have fun exploring.
      • There are many discussed threads like wormhole (very active place with lots of discussion and you can 'meet' lots of people), RNC.
      • When you want to add new content and want to create a thread, please make sure you put it in the right section. If you placed it in the wrong area, report it and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate place. Do not create a second thread in the right place.
    • If you want to share pictures, please do not create a thread to simply show pictures. Go to the photography section. Please upload them in the existing themed threads where you can find multiple topics. There is the non contest thread if you want to upload your pictures taken with OnePlus devices and interact with some of the best photographers in the community.
    • Please discuss any updates or issues post updates in the official thread. This way all relevant discussions, solutions are in one space and staff can get the info needed. Otherwise it clutters the forum, useful info is lost and the staff will not get info. You will save yourself from warnings and thread closures. And it helps keep the forum organized.
    Currently, there is the browser and a community app to access the forums. OnePlus just launched Orbit but that will be till June before it is released fully.

Have fun, welcome and feel free to ask questions.

buntycubal, d.bug, Mr. BG and 2 others like this.
  5. d.bug
    Donut Oct 22, 2021

d.bug , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Thank you so much for the welcoming [e]263a[/e]️. I'm currently using OnePlus 3. It's not the update version phone but still works well. I will definitely play around and explore. Though I do have one question- if I ever wanted to give feedback where would I look?

buntycubal and cdnfarmer like this.
  6. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator Oct 22, 2021

cdnfarmer , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hi,

OnePlus 3 is definitely a solid device. I have known several people who really enjoyed it and some still use it.

For feedback
    On the web
    1. Using the desktop or desktop view on mobile
    2. Click support, scroll to the bottom and click on feedback
    3. Select whether you want to submit feedback or a bug report.
    4. Fill in the form.
    Screenshot_20211021-203009__01.jpg

On the community app.
    1. Click on the +
    2. Select feedback
    3. Fill out form.
    Screenshot_20211021-203845.jpg

Enjoy your OnePlus 3. It's awesome you have it for so many years or using a device that is 5+ years old.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

Take care.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021

buntycubal likes this.