Hello from Karl @ Nashville, TN!

1. Karl.Haines
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2022

Karl.Haines , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hello!

I just got my first OnePlus, a 7 Pro T-Mobile! I've already got it unlocked from t-mobile, unlocked the bootloader, installed twrp and magisk, and am enjoying the freedom of a rooted OnePlus 7 Pro!

This company rocks and I just want to say that this experience has already bought quite a bit of loyalty from me!

I'm a Linux enthusiast and software developer. I love Python but have experience with most linux-related technologies. Most of my development experience has been web development but I'm looking to expand more into mobile development, which is natural.

I'm also extremely fond of any projects that I can tackle with creative usage of a Raspberry Pi!

Stop rambling for now but it was nice to meet you all,
    Sincerely,
    Karl

Mr. BG and Bobbie63 like this.
  2. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 18, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hi Karl from Nashville.

welcome to the forums, it’s nice to see someone working in the field of development and that is interested in mobile development also. I’d say, take a look around on the forums to see what it’s all about and jump in wherever your interests are.

have fun and enjoy you stay.

rhyd1am and Karl.Haines like this.
  3. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jan 18, 2022

Mr. BG , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Welcome to the community @karl ;)

rhyd1am and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Jan 19, 2022

rhyd1am , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Welcome Karl. You'll find a bit of everything here in the community forums. Something for everyone here whatever your interests 🙂

Bobbie63 likes this.