Hello! I have the OnePlus 2 and many other devices. AMA!

1. jlwest
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2015

jlwest , Aug 4, 2015 :
    What is the best phone besides the OPO in your opinion and why is the nexus 4?

2. aussietanker
    Jelly Bean Aug 5, 2015

aussietanker , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting all the answers to people's questions in this thread, its been a great read.

Have you had much time with any small windows tablets?. I travel a lot and want a small (light) tablet just for watching movies, web browsing, listening to music etc. (ie entertainment consumption about 95% of the time) I have used both an ipad and a few different android tablets, but since buying a surface pro i am hooked on windows 8.1 and its kind of neat to be able to do almost everything on the tablet that i can do on my desktop or SP3 if i want. I still have a small android samsung tablet (i think its a 7 or 8") but its actually quite heavy. I also bought a cheap Chinese windows 8.1 tablet which has been really good but the software is a bit flaky and plays up sometimes. I would like a real good quality w8.1 tablet ... one that's not too big and not to heavy. Any recommendations or thoughts from your stash!

cheers :)

3. Anton_Skrundev
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2015

Anton_Skrundev , Aug 5, 2015 :
    If you have any free invites to hand out or can help me get one that would be awesome! Ill even give you back an invite when I receive mine.

4. SSA1
    Eclair Aug 10, 2015

5. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2015

phillipreece , Aug 10, 2015 :
    I apologize, I just now saw your post. I haven't played as extensively with Windows based tablets as I have with Android ones, however my favorite smaller one was from Dell. I apologize as I don't remember the model. It may have been the Venue Pro 7140. I do remember it was solidly built and had good battery life. If size wasn't an issue I would recommend the Surface Pro 3, which it seems you already have. :)

aussietanker likes this.
  6. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 15, 2015

phillipreece , Sep 15, 2015 :
    It's been a while since I've updated this post... I've been quite busy!

Just got the Moto X Pure today, along with a OnePlus 2 my co-worker ordered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

deejay01 likes this.
  7. deejay01
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

deejay01 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Sweet. Let us know what you think. Also in comparison to OP2. Would like to see low light pic comparisons.

Getting a little sidetracked, but the button on my Moto 360 stopped working today. A quick google search, and it seems I am not the only one with this problem. Had to do an RMA. Bought it exactly 1 year and 1 day ago, so was worried they might not honor the 1 year warranty. They did. Already shipped off for a replacement. :D

phillipreece likes this.
  8. urnotalone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2015

phillipreece likes this.
  9. phillipreece

phillipreece , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Thanks! I have been here for over a year, so please allow me to welcome you! [​IMG]

agoinfly, deejay01 and urnotalone like this.
  10. urnotalone

urnotalone , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Well thank you.

11. taurusuy
    Eclair Nov 20, 2015

taurusuy , Nov 20, 2015 :
    sorry to ask again but I am with non rooted OneplusOne with 5.1.1 I tried differents GearFit Managers some of them crash some others works but any of them allowed me to pair the Gear with the OnePlusOne. Any help or recommendation please :)

12. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2015

phillipreece , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Sorry I didn't see your post! Try these options:

OpenFit (Gear Fit manager alternative):
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-fit/themes-apps/openfit-source-gear-fit-application-t3005697

-OR-

New Gear Fit Manager: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-fit/general/1-127-0827-version-gear-fit-manager-t3232338

I no longer have the Gear Fit so I won't be able to test them for you, but let me know how it goes and I will help in any way I can. [​IMG]

13. Spliffman
    KitKat Nov 24, 2015

14. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 24, 2015

phillipreece , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Definitely the Moto X Pure UNLESS you want to play with a bunch of ROMs on your phone. Then OP2 all the way.

15. Adrycada
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2015

Adrycada , Dec 2, 2015 :

Welcome buddy

16. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2015

phillipreece , Dec 4, 2015 :
    I've been here for quite a while now, but thank you! :)

Adrycada likes this.
  17. Deactivated User
    Dec 5, 2015

18. phillipreece
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 5, 2016

phillipreece , Jan 5, 2016 :
    I keep seeing articles about this phone being announced at CES... I thought the Huawei Mate 8 was released already?

[​IMG]

19. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 5, 2016

Baymax , Jan 5, 2016 :
    Photos of X Pure and OP2 are not loading. Might want to fix

20. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 5, 2016

Baymax , Jan 5, 2016 :
    Might be thinking of the Mate S or Ascend Mate 7.