Hello, im new via OnePlus 7

1. JordyMDP
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2021

JordyMDP , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 21, 2021 :
    Hello,

My name is Jordy and im a Oneplus 7 user.
    Good te be here.

I also made this topic to see if i can get some more info on why my google updates are still having problems after months. I still cant update my apps and its starting to get frustrating now.

Hopefully someone can tell me more about it.

Greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Mr. BG likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 21, 2021

Mr. BG , Jul 21, 2021 :
    Hallo Jordy, welkom :)

Heb je al geprobeerd om de cache van de Play Store App te wissen onder settings ~> Apps ~> Play Store?

3. JordyMDP
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2021

JordyMDP , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 21, 2021 :
    Yes I did, i think i cleared the catch of almost all google apps. I tried deleting some updates too (e g. Playstore, webview, services, etc). I have rebooted my phone several times but still the same updating problems.

For sometime, it looked like the problem was solved for about a few days several weeks back. But than the same problem returns.

I am not the only one in my household having trouble updating in the Playstore. Other devices on from other branches (Samsung) seem to have the same problem. Im not completely blaming OnePlus for this issue, but I do think it needs to be resolved quickly because its definitely negatively impacting my experience on my device.

Whenever I google the problem, it tells me that the problem has been resolved. Some issue with Google Webview, which should have gotten an update to resolve it. But still the problem persist on my device.

Most of the time when I open the playstore and press update, the playstore screen turns with and the application starts rebooting which get me back to the homescreen of the store. Apps seem to continue in preparation for update indefinitely.

4. JordyMDP
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2021

JordyMDP , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 27, 2021 :
    Hello,

How do I get support for my OnePlus 7?
    I do not seem to be allowed to post a topic in the support section. Please. Help.

Thank you.

5. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 27, 2021

Mr. BG , Jul 27, 2021 :
    Hoi Jordy,

Gebruik de zoekfunctie, het webview probleem is bekend en heeft een oplossing.

Je kunt als newbee alleen hier en in Starting Point nieuwe threads maken, en in bestaande threads elders posten.

Succes!