[Hello Weekend!] Art & Emotions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 15, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jun 15, 2020 :
    Hmmmm, you played the soundtrack of Jaws at the beach just to terrify the people who were in the water, didn't you?:rolleyes::D

I think you are going to like it - it's from the same directors of Good Time, another great movie. If you see it, please do let me know if you liked it. :cool:

Beethoven evolved into wine? Weird, but understandable. So Beethoven is now inside a bottle somewhere, is that it? :rolleyes:o_O

Many thanks, wishing you a lovely Monday too. And if you want to discover another of my favorite bands, read this message again next Monday and you'll have a perfect circle. :cool:

2. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 15, 2020

3. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 15, 2020

manojsurya99 , Jun 15, 2020 :
    Can't agree better..
    Bang on Target.. I wish i said these words.. :p ;)
    Perfect.. As i said, the mood, situation, timing and the canvas certainly has so much impact on imagination..
    Just amazing..

4. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 15, 2020

It's both ways..

5. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 15, 2020

6. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 15, 2020

7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 15, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jun 15, 2020 :
    Hah, whenever I see an interesting thread I try to add something that I think can be a little bit useful from my experience.

Not only @B.I.T.S. but @YRJ is also creating some amazing content. And, for example, even the other day @Mr. BG started a thread about movies where real magic happened. These are just a few examples, but the forums have some pretty cool threads. :cool:

8. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , Jun 15, 2020 :
    What about my thread, Cheetos? You must not follow me yet.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/feline-photography-thread.1239081/

9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jun 15, 2020

YRJ , Jun 15, 2020 :
    Many thanks for your kind words Cheetos! Awesome people like you and @B.I.T.S. make the process of content creation enjoyable. All the efforts and time that go into it are worth it when the awesome people here read it and share their opinions or views.

I'm soo glad to be a part of this ❤️

10. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 15, 2020

Interesting.. I like when things spice up in sweet way..

B.I.T.S., luxuskamel and Dresa91 like this.
  11. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , Jun 15, 2020 :
    It's one of the best ways to spice things up. I wish I videoed myself struggling to photoshop that header. Was quite the experience considering my complete absence of design ability.

B.I.T.S., luxuskamel and Dresa91 like this.
  12. Divyanshu Pundir , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jun 15, 2020 :
    I am so lucky, That my great-grand parents left some belongings and memories behind them, Still they live in our heart [e]2764[/e]️
    Thank God, I would be able to take Photograph of Precious Ancient Black & White Pictures [e]263a[/e]️
    No Editing.

#ShotonOnePlus
    #OnePlus7T
    #black&white

*Place and Year of Picture written below* :

1. Red Fort, Delhi, India. Year - 1932
    1592247449854.jpg
    2. Taj Mahal, Agra , India. Year - 1941
    1592247449986.jpg
    3. Kedarnath Temple, Uttrakhand, India. Year - 1957
    1592247450020.jpg
    4. India Gate, Delhi, India. Year - 1939
    1592247450069.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Akhilesh_Raja
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Akhilesh_Raja , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Art gives me peace of mind.
    1592294833240.jpg
    I do painting in my free time and love to play around with colors.
    Made this last week
    #Acrylic Painting
    #Abstract Art

Another time pass of mine is cooking. Sometimes i just feel the flavour of spices and herbs to create a new taste.

14. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jun 16, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Oh no... Were you there? :eek::p
    That would be such an epic prank. And have someone with a shark fin swimming around :D

That one is on my list, I will watch both!! Thank you, I'll make sure that you receive my impressions :cool:

Yes, exactly, see?
    [​IMG]

And that's not everything... Mozart is a chocolate :eek:
    [​IMG]

It's not the next Monday, it is still Tuesday... But I can see Maynard already :D

It's like a "perfect circle" it works in both directions :cool:

That's the cheesiness!! :p Cheetos is magic everywhere, as he already says... Whenever he enters a thread and starts spreading his cheesiness :cool:

Did the PS5 stop knocking? :p

I couldn't agree more with your words. I'm so happy to be sharing this Club with you guys! And future members :D

15. Krishn Agarwal
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Krishn Agarwal , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Hi @B.I.T.S.
    Thanks for another amazing thread where we can share our feelings as a community should!

Not kidding, you all should listen to "Impossible Year by Brendon Urie".
    It will sum up the whole year 2020 in 3-4 mins of a depressing, heartbreaking but yet beautifully composed and written song.
    He's the same guy who made songs like High Hopes! and Gospel. Also the lead singer and now the only original member of Panic! At The Disco.

You're talking about Art and Emotions through some media, right? I even feel the longingness and absence of Cheetos in my city whenever I read @Cheetosdust 's username in the community! :( XD

Anyway, I'm a Melophile. If you have any recommendations, please do share with me and hence everyone else too! :D

Peace! ☮️[e]270c[/e]️🕉️

B.I.T.S. and Dresa91 like this.
  16. Akshaysrao1+
    Froyo Jun 17, 2020

G_plusone, B.I.T.S. and Dresa91 like this.
  17. T_1500
    Donut Jun 18, 2020

T_1500 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 18, 2020 :
    this art done was done by me.
    it gives you a glimpse of how the legendary career of messi started with one of the best players in the world at that time
    1592458318770.jpg

G_plusone, SRD., B.I.T.S. and 2 others like this.
  18. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jun 19, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Hello!! Thank you very much! I'm listening to the song, it's beautiful. My 2020 has been awesome so far so I can't relate to the depressing and heartbreaking part :p

Cheetos is delicious, right? :cool:

Some other people shared songs around here too! There is also this thread, by @YRJ I think you'll like it if you don't know it yet. And he also has this one, about music too, where I shared this singer. Enjoy investigating!!

That's awesome, art on your body with the emotion. Thank you for sharing it! :)