[Hello Weekend!] Objects you Love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 4, 2020

Mr. BG , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Play with him together with these, he'll love you forever for it.

I have some old, collectable die cast cars, they could only play with them with me, boys they're older they understand better and treat them like they are made of stardust ;)

2. Akshaysrao1+ , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jul 4, 2020 :
    As a matter i fact i do the same...[e]1f60a[/e][e]1f60a[/e]

3. controlcrazy
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2020

4. Swatiranjan
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2020

5. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jul 4, 2020

6. ankitraj311
    Donut Jul 4, 2020

7. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jul 4, 2020

9. sagar091
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2020

sagar091 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 4, 2020 :
    As we (indians) know, bappa is preparing in pandals for Ganeshotsav festival.
    It's a festival for devotees of lord ganesh
    Every year Indians celebrate this festival with fanfare. But this year, in this pandemic situation over covid 19, it's difficult or impossible to celebrate this festival, as with the same fanfare.

So I share this lord ganesha picture, shot on my OnePlus 6T, with you all and ask to bappa to get rid of this covid19 situation.
    Also I'm requesting to you all, to celebrate the festival as minimal way, simply by following the guidelines and such a way that not spreading corona virus.
    Jai Ganesh.
    1593889941904.jpg

11. subhadeepbata
    Eclair Jul 4, 2020

12. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 4, 2020

derLenno , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 4, 2020 :
    I'll go with the lamp. It's custom-made by a friend of mine. Lamps do so much for the vibes in a room. Even when the lights are off, the lamps are there. It's our free choice to pick the ones that look great when there's no need for light and even greater when it's their time to shine (pun!!!). I think not many people put a fitting amount of time into their choice of lamps.
    While this may read as a monologue by the crazy lamp dude who puts way too much effort into a simple object - once you've got a lamp that you love looking at, you'll understand as well.

To be honest, there's no deep story behind this lamp. No childhood nostalgia, no deep bonds with friends for life that is characterized through this lamp, it's not even an expensive model. Still, I've been looking forward to my friend making that lamp for me since the day I moved out if my mother's house. It's one of those "finally, it's worth getting this" moments. Out of all the things that I bought with my own money, for my own apartment, for my own use only, this little lamp that stands right besides my bed, might be my favourite object.

1593901249215.jpg

13. NoInspiration
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2020

NoInspiration , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 5, 2020 :
    A little backstory.
    I was born in 1999. My dad liked videogames and really wanted the upcoming Gamecube. My mom told him he was to old for that stuff, so my dad thought of a plan. He told me that if I could stop sucking my pacifier, I would get a gamecube (all a 2 year old would ever want right..) . So I did it and we got it... Until I got obsessed and my dad did not get the time to play.
    7 years later and we sold this badboy on ebay because "I cOuLd jUst PlaY tHesE GaMes On tHe WII". So we sold this piece of beauty on ebay for 30 bucks (Ouch).

4 years ago I just missed this badboy so much. I went on ebay and saw this beauty.. from the same person I sold it to... And it looked familiar.. I bought it and looked at the bottom (I scratched a small 'M' from my name on the bottom).

THIS WAS MY GAMECUBE.

So I've got it back now. The same Gamecube from 18 years ago. The one we bought on release day. In perfect state. This honestly is a relic. I dont know how many Gamecubes have survived this long.

This is my favorite item!
    1593931087585.jpg

14. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 5, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Loving the stories guys, I see some of you are guitarist yourself 😎πŸ”₯ Amazing.!!

So are we brothers from different mothers then? 😜
    Such amazing story you got there. Tech has always been a crucial part of our life since it's rise. And these phones and mp3 are pure nostalgia 😍 I would like to see your teddy too though πŸ˜‰ Also looking at that corby I am hit by a deep nostalgic feeling πŸ™„ Most of my friends had one in school, except me πŸ™„

Isn't it the best feeling ever, to buy your first dream car? 😍
    And Tesla is future of the cars...so you are already livin'in the future πŸ˜‰
    Ahh the classic iPod, these were soo handy man, fits everywhere and the such simple navigations. Hope OnePlus makes a prototype like this 😜

Aren't we all fan of Gameboy? 😍😍 It was/is a real OGπŸ”₯
    I thought of having a Nintendo switch but then again what was the use when you can have PS4 after adding a few more bucks to the switch😜
    Reading your story, I got to remember my days of crying and cribbing to my parents to get me a Gameboy, they said that if I score good they would buy it for me. And we I did score good just to get that Gameboy, don't have a photo to it sadlyπŸ™„

No need for photos for this lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We understand your frelin

I fellow guitar, no need for words here, let's jam already 🎸

Ayeeee!! I had this console tooo and the cassettes lololπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How we used to clean the cassettes just so it works properly, hitting the console when it got old just to make it workπŸ˜‚ Man such good memories, soo many games loaded in just one cassette hahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aren't they just awesomee!!! Have you heard of love at first sight? I had that with these, I got my first in the launch event of 7T, I still remember how excited I was that the instant the handed me the goodie bag, I took out the earphones and jjst wore it around my neck with such pride πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
    P.S. Why are there 3 earbuds attached to your BW-1 is one of the picture? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aren't bike rides the best?! And what's more good than have to travel on it with your friends on the perfect road with beautiful sceneries 😍😍 Phones are secondary things, these lovely experiences with friends/family are the ones to live for❀️
    P.S. I really heart your bikeπŸ”₯

Ohhh such beautyyy😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much brother 😊 Music is one of thr things that is closest to my heart, and with that 80gb iPod that you got there could be n number of songs that you could store in it😍 Listening to the 10year old songs that you transferred on it surely would give you such good feels, all the memories attached to every songs😍 Thankyou for sharing you story with us❀️

Kalimbaaa😍😍😍😍😍 I gifted on of these to my girlfriend, she saw a YouTube video and she so wanted one, so gifted her one on here birthday ❀️

Niceee!!!πŸ˜‰

You and I are the same tbhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A week ago I rearranged all the tech boxes in my almirah so that I could see them everyday when I open it. I even made a OnePlus drawer, full of boxes and goodies. I love looking at the packaging while my mom insists on throwing themπŸ™„ I thought I was the only one who stored these boxes but now I have found my brother πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

AahaannnnπŸ˜‰ Nokia always came up with sturdy devices in it's time 😎

These action figures are to die for. And no matter how old we get there is a inner child in all of us and you proved it 😊 Thanks for sharing your story and these are some precious things you need to keep away from children's reach😜

A die hard fan of cricket aren't you? πŸ”₯ Amazing collection you got there sir😍 Thanks for sharing it with us. 😊
    Make a seperate rack for these and show them off to your guestsπŸ˜‰

Perfect photo 😍 Would love to jam with you someday.
    Spoiler: I don't sing well, I just play along the songπŸ˜‚

That's really nice to know. Also there might be some objects you loved in your entire live until now

Good boy!! πŸ˜‰

Amazingg feeling isn't it? πŸ˜‰

Ganpati bappa moryaπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ™

I want one of these soooo baddddddd 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭

Such a good story man!! 😍 This lamp sure does look perfect in every sense So simple and yet so classy and that too custom made by your friend ❀️ Thanks for sharing it with us, I could literally feel what you feel for the lamp😊

15. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 5, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I am really looking forward to reading your stories guysπŸ˜‰

Thankyou my brother πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™

Haha!! Thankyou 😊 And this Batman has had one amazing childhood πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Thankyou soo much Helder😍

Heyy there!! Thanks alot really appreciate that you liked it 😍😊 Happy weekend to youu tooπŸ€—

Thankyouu so much😊😊

Thankss alot😊

You're welcome to have read it😊

Such a beautiful storyy😍😍 You sure do love your GameCube. Such turn of events, you were lucky enough to get the same console back that you sold it before 😍😍 I could not even imagine the happiness you experienced while seeing the same console on eBay after so long ❀️
    This is the love for objects I was talking about πŸ˜‰ Thankyou so much for sharing thisπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

16. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jul 5, 2020

Dresa91 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    :)

G_plusone, Dresa91 and Batman360 like this.
  18. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2020

GuitarHero0179 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Same! Haha I don't sing well but luckily know my way around the guitar. It's such a versatile instrument :)

G_plusone, Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  19. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jul 5, 2020

G_plusone , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Yeah and
    I don't even remember how many adapters and joysticks I've broken :D

20. Vineet jindal
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

Batman360 likes this.