Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2020

Batman360 likes this.
  2. iamrj
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    I love all of them that why I took picture of this.

3. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 7, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    This ks just amazing man!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Thanks for sharing this pictures with the community 😎
    P.S. I can see that being a pilot really pays off in many ways😉😂

4. rpkkiran
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

rpkkiran , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Batman360

This ks just amazing man!!! [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e] Thanks for sharing this pictures with the community 😎
    P.S. I can see that being a pilot really pays off in many ways[e]1f609[/e][e]1f602[/e]

Hahaha well For now im just working my bottom off in hospital emergency wards. My career's unfortunately come to a halt cause of covid.. hopefully it 'takes off' again [e]1f609[/e]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020

5. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 7, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Wishing you all the sky-roaring success man! 😉

rpkkiran likes this.
  6. rpkkiran
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

Batman360 likes this.
  7. sfomin
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

sfomin , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Drove many nice and fast cars before M3, M5, M6, S4, Camaro SS, CLS 55AMG, G63AMG and others and realized that the whole idea of loud noise followed by getting pushed into the seat is boring; after driving a Tesla 3 performance model. Its not as fast as the cars mentioned above, but there is something about getting pushed into your seat with no loud noise that just gets you! Every single time...

8. rpkkiran
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

sfomin

Drove many nice and fast cars before M3, M5, M6, S4, Camaro SS, CLS 55AMG, G63AMG and others and realized that the whole idea of loud noise followed by getting pushed into the seat is boring; after driving a Tesla 3 performance model. Its not as fast as the cars mentioned above, but there is something about getting pushed into your seat with no loud noise that just gets you! Every single time...​

True that, had one chance to go for a ride in a tesla model S p100d, highest end version and damn it felt quick. Its more like you dont expect it to do anything and it hits you out of nowhere. And also, its not just about the noise level, the 'quality' of the sound matters too. There are ricers with honda civics and open pipe exhausts who terrorize the whole country, and there are proper cars with amazing sounding exhausts which are just 💯. Both are good in their own ways though [e]1f609[/e]

Mr. BG, Batman360 and sfomin like this.
  9. sfomin
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

sfomin , Jul 7, 2020 :
    yes and yes!

you are a pilot, just wait until you get your hands on a Tesla jet :D

Mr. BG and Batman360 like this.
  10. rpkkiran
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

sfomin

yes and yes!

you are a pilot, just wait until you get your hands on a Tesla jet​

Hahaha yesss, waiting for that day [e]1f603[/e][e]1f603[/e]

Mr. BG, sfomin and Batman360 like this.
  11. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2020

Mr. BG , Jul 7, 2020 :
    I love every single car you mention here. Well, maybe not the S4 ;)

I like a great sounding car, i really do. But the quiet push a Tesla gives is maybe even more remarkable. What i like best after half a year of driving is this:
    • One pedal drive. As you know the Tesla will regenerate electricity when you slow down. On maximum regeneration i hardly need to use the braking pedal anymore, only in emergencies really. Wonderful...
    • Chill Mode: the fast, quiet acceleration is fantastic of course, and in Sport mode it's a bit like a quiet BMW M3. But on my daily commute i'm looking for comfort, and Chill Mode is comfortable and still fast enough. But it also gives that relaxed, lazy way of driving, and on Autopilot i can simply stay in the right lane, the Tesla does most of the work now, and add this:
    • A minimalistic, almost Scandinavian dashboard. Yes, it takes a bit of getting used to doing everything on that large iPad, but once you connected your phone and it memorised your settings you're good to go.
    • Finally, it has really good seats. A bit like the seats in my trusty old SAAB, al little softer maybe, but they were known to be great seats.
    • Add a great sound system and you're good to go.
    • Oh, and because it has no engine upfront, no gas tank etc. it has tons of luggage space.
    • Downsides? Well yes, i wish it was a hatchback instead of a sedan, because stuff. And also, that shiny black middle console is a fingerprint magnet. That's it really...
    Edit: why did i just do a Model 3 review :confused:

rpkkiran, sfomin and Batman360 like this.
  12. sfomin
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

sfomin , Jul 7, 2020 :
    i am a much bigger Audi fan than a BMW fan, but i havent had a chance to drive any of the RS3/4/5/6/7 models. Tried convincing the wife on the Model X, but she said its ugly. So i pre-ordered the CyberTruck :D

Mr. BG and Batman360 like this.
  13. dan_0272 , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Great thread @Batman360 !!
    Brings back fond memories [e]1f603[/e][e]1f604[/e]
    Here r 2 of my good ol' buddies whom I love very much..[e]1f60a[/e]

• The iPod Classic 3rd Gen :

1594136736315.jpg

1594136741120.jpg
    I got this around 2005 or so I remember & soon fell in love w/ it...the storage capacity was too great & the controls were outstanding which I loved the most about it. Sadly for me i lost it's charging brick & it also stopped working 2 yrs back but still imo it's the best iPod ever released & the newer gen iPods can't even compare to this :))

• The Amazon Kindle 2

1594137173004.jpg

1594137185630.jpg
    Even today I prefer reading on this outdated (but still good as new) ebook reader from time to time despite of not having a touch panel or a backlight of it's own. I just love pressing the hard keys on this & the flip diary like leather cover is also great.
    Apart from these two I had the PS3 & a Nintendo Switch, both of which r lost somewhere inside the store room of our old house but still I love the iPod & Amazon Kindle the most amongst my collection of old tech devices.

(✷‿✷)[e]270c[/e]️

Batman360, Sagar Thawani and Mr. BG like this.
  14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2020

Mr. BG , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Well, I do agree with your wife, it's butt is too big :rolleyes:

So you ordered the Doomsday Tesla :D

Batman360 and sfomin like this.
  15. sfomin
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

sfomin , Jul 7, 2020 :
    just dont throw metal balls at me :rolleyes:

Batman360 likes this.
  16. dan_0272 , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Now as time progresses new memories r made & so it's time for my new buddies or 'OnePlus Buddies' to be precise & I am just in awe of them.
    [e]1f447[/e][e]1f447[/e]

• 1+ 7t Pro McLaren Edition :

1594138842532.jpg

1594138856758.jpg
    I am using this piece of beauty since Dec & I am in love with the back & curves on this one. Not talking about the specs on this beast coz we all know about the powerhouse it is. The little bit of McLaren add ons like the custom Notification panel, FP Animation etc. r just awsm.
    Too sad the partnership b/w OnePlus & McLaren is off coz I was eagerly waiting for a McLaren themed 8t Pro or something like that.

- Now time for some sound output devices [e]1f3b5[/e][e]1f3a7[/e] & here comes my daily usage semi-wireless earphones:
    • The BW2

1594142611025.jpg

1594142615714.jpg
    The 1+ wireless earphones r too good (all three of them; 1,2 & z) & BW2 is the current best from 1+ & I love them very much. Most of the time they r hanging around my neck & they r so comfortable that I hardly notice them while listening to music or other media consumption. Many a times I get asleep while they r put on & still doesn't feel a thing [e]1f601[/e]. Even though the bass isn't that good in comparison with the competition but the quick switching & magnetic on/off features keep me staying committed to the BW2 & since am not a fan of TWS so they r irreplaceable till date.
    I hope this didn't turn into a review 😅[e]1f601[/e]

- An honourable mention :
    • The 1+ 6t

1594143204525.jpg
    This was my 1st OP device which I used as a primary driver (had 3t & 5t as well but didn't use them much) & am pretty speechless how it changed my thoughts of 1+ as an OEM & how much simplified & fast my day to day tasks became compared to other alternatives. But since I switched to the 7t Pro, it's just sitting somewhere lonely now & then but still the great memories I have of this can't be expressed in words.
    Well that sums it up...went pretty long though ;)

#Memories
    #NeverSettle

Batman360 and Sagar Thawani like this.
  17. Sagar Thawani , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Jul 7, 2020 :
    These are the benches/seats I loved . behind it there's a lake and it's not crowded at most nights. Me and my friends meet every friday there and talk about ourselves sadly it has been more than 3-4 years we couldn't meet altogether. I joined merchant navy some of my friends got married/shifted. The last time I visited the site the road was expanded and the bench was missing it's nostalgic how we played around and talked to each other shared are problems. This is the place I'll always remember to go when I go through rough time. These benches mean something in my life. How time flies
    1594146934634.jpg

dan_0272 and Batman360 like this.
  18. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2020

fragargon , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Indeed @Batman360 My feelings when we biking with friends is unique. Seeing the contryside, chasing the curve, looking for single path. That's an escape from the daily routings. I like share the dinner time with them. Enjoy our stories around a fresh soda. This are unique moments. Thank you for the bike, it is delighted ;)

Batman360 likes this.
  19. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 8, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 8, 2020 :
    Some nostalgic gadgets you got there man! 😉😍 It's really something when we fall in love with these things. Thanks alot for sharing your stories😊🔥

Ohhhh mannn tha McLaren edition loooks soo dope😍😍🔥🔥 A drool worthy pic 🤤🤤🤤 You sure do change your mobile devices really fast I see😂 I'm a fan of Carbon Fiber cases myself but also won't pay 1-2k for it😜😂
    BW-2 are love tbh, everything about it screams "Awesome" ❤️😍🔥

This is such a heartfelt and unique story😊 Time really does fly by quickly. I really wish you reunite with your friends here again someday and rejoice your old happy memories 😊
    Thankyou for sharing 😊😉

I am so glad to hear this😍 It's like I'm in your shoes and experiencing everything that you have experienced🙈

dan_0272 and fragargon like this.
  20. dan_0272 , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jul 8, 2020 :
    I love them very much [e]1f60d[/e] & thanks to u for creating this thread! I also had a few teddies but they were donated to the poor children :))

The McLaren partnership was the best OnePlus did for limited edition variants & the 7t Pro McLaren is the best example of it. The back is sooo sickkk [e]2665[/e]️[e]1f525[/e] & I do changed my devices really fast in the past but w/ the 7t Pro it's just another story [e]1f601[/e]😆...will use it atleast for 2 more years coz of its full view display which isn't provided in the hole punch ones...Let's see what new tech brings such as the under display selfie cam [e]1f603[/e]

^_________^🤟

Batman360 likes this.