You are living my best life! :D

You sir, have a terrific taste in smartphones! :cool:

5. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 8, 2020

B_Wrath , May 8, 2020 :
    Hey Bolita!:)
    Excellent thread! :cool:
    This topic brings back a lot of memories!:hearteyes:
    I was and still am the go to guy among my circle about mobile phones. And this is no less thanks to the plethora of phones I had.

I usually don't keep old phones with me. I either recycle, sell or give it to someone.

So without further ado, here is the list:
    Collage.png
    Source: Only the Moto G3 and OnePlus 6 are my photos. Remaining are from the internet. .pptx FTW!

From top left to bottom right.
    Nokia 1100 green display: My first ever phone. Had it during my high school period. (2004).
    Nokia 1100 white display: Traded the green one with my friend for the white display. The swappable phone covers were a rage back then in India. Cheap too.
    Nokia 1600: Got as a high school graduation present. Used it during the first semester of my under graduate college.
    Motorola W270: An stylish flip phone which was cheap. Bought it using the money I earned during my semester break.
    Nokia 6600: A phone which shot me to popularity in the university:rolleyes:
    Moto Razr V3: Had to continue the popularity. Traded the 6600 with my uncle:p Had it for a semester as the primary phone.
    Nokia N73: Actually my uncle bought this for himself but didn't use it. I snatched it from him and used it for another semester along with my Razr.
    Nokia 5230: Had a bet with my dad. If I scored more than 9/10 GPA during my fourth semester, he should gift me a new phone. And I won! This phone made me famous throughout the university. The first touch phone in the whole campus! And it had 3G which was just starting out in India.
    Vodafone was testing 3G in my city and I was selected as one tester. Had unlimited 3G connectivity and I used to download songs way faster with it. I was a distributor of pirated songs for the entire campus:rolleyes:
    Sony Xperia SL: The phone I gifted myself from the first pay check after university. Had to swipe two cards to get it:oops: A wonderful phone. One I loved the most.
    Moto G2: Bought it after my SL died. This is the only phone I lost.
    Moto G3: Bought this as a temporary phone.

And now the OnePlus story begins:
    OnePlus X Ceramic: One beautiful phone! It became the center of attraction at work. Nobody has seen such a phone before and nobody knew what OnePlus was. During the initial couple of weeks, it was more in the hands of my colleagues than in my hand. After the OnePlus 3 launched, I gave this to my wife (back then my lover:oops:).
    OnePlus 3: One heck of a device. I still rate this as the best phone I have ever used. Never had a problem. Still runs like a champ. Many won't believe this, but I think my OP3 had the spirits of Nokia 3310 in it. It survived a drop from 3rd floor onto hard concrete. Only damages were a kink on the side and few scratches on the back.
    OnePlus 6: My current phone. The most abused one too. Has been with me for 2 years now. I still think it has a couple of years more life in it. Probably needs a battery change.

Honorary mentions (had these phones for 3 months or less):
    Nokia Ngage (The so called gaming phone back then)
    Sony W850i (Loved the music. The in-ear headset which came along the box was terrific!)
    Sony W595 (Stylish as hell!)
    HTC One M8

I think I have covered every phone I have used till now. I was once a crazy guy who changed (mostly traded) phones at an alarming rate to a more sensible guy hanging on to one phone for at least 2-3 years. Let's see what the future holds for me.:rolleyes:

6. G_plusone
    Nougat May 8, 2020

G_plusone , May 8, 2020 :
    Quite the Collection ;)
    I probably should have gotten a couple of Full screen Protectors too would have saved 2 screen replacements :D

7. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 May 8, 2020

Dresa91 , May 8, 2020 :
    yeah, probably:D

8. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 8, 2020

suhantm , May 8, 2020 :
    Phone Evolution-min.jpg

I've had this image ready to go for months now, knew it would come in handy someday.

1. Nokia 1208
    2. Samsung Galaxy Champ
    3. Blackberry Curve 9300
    4. Nexus 5
    5. OnePlus 3
    6. OnePlus 5T
    7. OnePlus 7 Pro

My favorite phones from the list have been the Nexus 5, the OnePlus 5T and the OnePlus 7 Pro ;)

9. ex4722
    Donut May 8, 2020

ex4722 , May 8, 2020 :
    First phone was some really small LG phone. Second was Samsung s4 and then honor 5x.

B.I.T.S., YRJ, SJBoss and 2 others like this.
  10. Sad56
    Cupcake May 8, 2020

Sad56 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 8, 2020 :

N5 and Oneplus One are legends for me.

Thousand hours flashing and testing rom (paranoïd,slim,cyanogen and more).

11. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread May 8, 2020

12. G_plusone
    Nougat May 8, 2020

G_plusone , May 8, 2020 :
    [​IMG]
    Jk
    Salute to your preparedness :cool:

13. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 8, 2020

Venky61 , May 8, 2020 :
    Cool thread @B.I.T.S. :)
    A nice way to recall our usage pattern...
    Here's the phones I have with me right now... Left to Right (Sony Xperia Mini Pro, OnePlus One, OnePlus 5)
    Couple of my remaining phones are at my hometown stored safely :D
    Earlier I used to even have the Original Packages of all the phones starting from 2009, but then I got married :p
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-08 at 22.08.53.jpg
    Here's my chronology of usage,
    1. Nokia 6110 (The one that looks like a Cordless Phone) - It was the time of Sony Walkman Phones taking the front stage and I was just going mobile :)
    2. Sony Ericson K510 (Not sure if it's the right model No) - It was a basic phone but with a color display. That surely was an upgrade for me at that time ;)
    3. Samsung Corby B3310 - My love for Slider Phones took birth this phone. This one has a slider QWERTY pad and an extra numeric pad along the side of the display. Pretty weird for fun phone.
    4. Sony Xperia Mini Pro - I just took it out a week back and surprisingly it's still working with a vignette display :) I wish Sony kept this series. I miss showing off that slider.
    5. Nokia Lumia 520 - A tough decision to move from Android to Windows and also a full touch screen. But the Mini Pro couldn't cope up with the 128mb internal space and I trusted Nokia (Wrong Call).
    6. Moto G 1st gen - Pretty rugged phone and with this phone I realized why I should stick to Android phones.
    7. OnePlus One - My fav phone of all. I got introduced to Custom Roms and became Flashaholic :D The Battery and screen gave up after couple of years :'(
    8. LG G4- Bought it second hand purposely as it resembled OnePlus One and it had an option of external battery charger. Was fun till it lasted.
    9. OnePlus 5 (Twice) - Lost one within 2 months in a trek and was gifted the same phone by friends. Still working and now it's my gaming device.
    10. OnePlus 6T - Still working smooth. Gave it to wife as she lost her Pixel 2XL.
    11. Vivo Z1 Pro - Though has 4Gb Ram, does all my tasks without much of a sweat. It took time to adjust to the weird software but the camera makes me forget all. Even though my wife is ready to take this and give me back the 6T, the video capabilities of this phone made me stick to it. And quite frankly after using this phone I started recommending mid range phones to everyone of my friends.

I thought it will be nostalgic after listing this out, but it turned out to be a Guilt Trip looking back at the amount of money I have spent on phones :( :p

14. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat May 8, 2020

.Deleted_Member. , May 8, 2020 :
    sorry no photos, only memories!

so here i go: list of phones used by me!

Nokia X2-01, Nokia 5233, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Nokia Asha 501, Nokia Lumia 925, Nokia N9, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Microsoft Lumia 640, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 7T, Pocophone F1...

15. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 8, 2020

16. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 8, 2020

B_Wrath , May 8, 2020 :
    Isn't it the brother of 5230 which had wifi but not 3G?

17. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat May 8, 2020

.Deleted_Member. , May 8, 2020 :
    i don't remember, was not that much tech savvy than, also it was second hand!!!

18. G_plusone
    Nougat May 8, 2020

19. razzor228
    OnePlus Accessory Tester May 8, 2020

razzor228 , May 8, 2020 :
    Here is my list!

Currently using the Nexus 6, OP 5, OP6T Mclaren and the OP7 Pro

1] Nokia 2600
    2] Nokia 6600
    3] Nokia N72
    4] Nokia N78
    5] LG GS290
    6] Blackberry 9900 Bold 4
    7] Blackberry Curve 9220
    8] Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
    9] Nexus 6
    10] OnePlus 3
    11] OnePlus 5
    12] OnePlus 6T Mclaren
    13] OnePlus 7 Pro

Ps. I think I missed 1-2 devices that I used in the Nokia Era.

Phone history 2.jpg

20. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 8, 2020

B_Wrath , May 8, 2020 :
    This is so true:oops:
    Ah. Because the construction was same apart from the connectivity.
    It indeed was:D