[Hello Weekend!] Tag and make someone smile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 28, 2020

2. Sashank_10 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 29, 2020 :
    This is an amazing thread @B.I.T.S. The forums were aldready impressive and now i feel that this has bridged the gap. Pleae do come with more such threads. It would just change the minds of the people that interact on these forums. Keeping them motivated and positive.

3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jun 29, 2020

YRJ , Jun 29, 2020 :
    The feeling is mutual, Star! Thanks for the tag :)
    When someone takes the time to post a question / tag me, I think the least I could do is respond. Sometimes I can help sometimes I cannot, but irrespective of that I try to reply. :)
    Thank you
    Hahahah! Thank you soo much for your kind loving words. I appreciate them all ❤️
    I can't remember if I ever got complimented for my handwriting before the #PMChallenge thread or the Hand-written thread, but I'm really pleased to know that you liked it.

Hahah, no that's not me. I am not married, you are taking about @Dresa91

I cannot wait to share my thoughts, opinions and ideas via the Writers' Club platform, I hope you like it.
    Awww! Thank you sooo much you lovely awesome people. One of the greatest reasons why I am here is because I feel loved. Your tags, your quotes and the likes, they all are sooo special.
    The most awesome part is waking up to these beautiful messages that you leave for me while the other side of the eart is sleeping. No words can ever compare to the immense joy and happiness that your presence brings to me.

Please stay the same always.

Much Love ❤️

4. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 29, 2020

Dresa91 , Jun 29, 2020 :
    haha :D

Think I forgot to tag you too...sorry:(
    it is a pleasure to know you!!:)

5. YRJ

YRJ , Jun 29, 2020 :
    No, no, please do not apologize. It's all good :)
    I couldn't have been happier to have known a person like you. A wonderful husband, a great friend and above all a really kind human being. :)

6. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jun 29, 2020 :
    okay:)

7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 29, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Hello my good man,

sorry about the late reply, but many thanks for your kind kind words. I can't believe you still remember the chick magnet photo and the five people for dinner. Thank you once again for mentioning those moments and for taking the time to write such beautiful words. You are very kind and I do appreciate you.

Stay awesome, you truly have a great heart. Wishing you a lovely week ahead, all the best! :)

manojsurya99, Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  8. Cheetosdust

Olá (e um olá para a Kisu),

muito obrigado pelas palavras Helder. Many thanks for your words and for the tag, they do mean a lot to me. You have a huge heart too and I love connecting with you. From the same country and bonding over this digital place is an amazing feeling.

Stay awesome and kind, you are a great member of this community and it's my honor to interact with you. Grande abraço e uma excelente semana. :)

9. Cheetosdust

Hello Batman,

oh wow, such a cool story and a memorable post. Thank you for taking the time to write it and for including my username there. I do appreciated it. You are amazing too and this place loves you very much. All the best, my good man, and keep being awesome. :)

Batman360 and Dresa91 like this.
  10. YRJ

YRJ , Jun 29, 2020 :
    I'm always happy to help. No matter what it is. As a person who loves writing and sharing my passion with the community, it gives me immense pleasure to be able to do the little that I can. Be it adding a simple header for @SJBoss or checking a draft for typos for others, it's really nice to be asked for help.

I'll admit, I'm no expert at this, but as someone who recently had the pleasure of joining the Writers'Club, I know for a fact that two heads are better than one. It's amazing when I look back at how much better the copy reads after @Cheetosdust and @B.I.T.S. review it.

If I can help, in anyway possible, to bring an idea to life I consider myself fortunate to have been a part of it.

I'd like to add: if anyone ever needs me, I'm here. As my status reads - "I'm only one tag away"
    Dm works too ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020

11. Cheetosdust

Hello @cdnfarmer :)

thank you for your heartfelt words. All words about the writing on my threads matter a lot to me, but your words about our friendship matter the most. We did have a lot of fun, taking situations and expanding them until they are now memories of joy, kindness and respect. I did notice you and your comments, of course I did, and it's my honor that you noticed mine too. It really is.

I remember the Cornundrums dearly. I remember you and @superplus dearly. From that thread, yes, but also from the forums as a whole. From all your posts you get the bigger picture, you get who the other person is. And from all your posts I only see a beautiful heart full of kindness and care for the other.

You and @superplus share the same gift: when you write "hello", who reads it can feel that's not just a few letters glued together; when you write a word you are opening a conversation that's always a way of showing care. That matters, that makes others feel like there's a bridge between built just for that conversation.

So here's to many more Cornundrums and "Pepe Silvias", here's to many more tire, deer telling the weather, jumps across the pond, here's to many more "orange is the new pink" and, above everything else, here's to many Hellos.

Wishing you and yours all the best; wishing you perfect surprises from everything and everyone around you; wishing you the time to appreciate them, @cdnfarmer. Stay awesome, stay a great maker of bridges and all the care that travels through them. :)

12. Cheetosdust

Hah, not only I love doing that, it's also my honor. :)

And you know that before the review and edit process your threads already read great. You truly have a great talent and you also have the tenacity to just keep doing it - and for doing it better and better. It's an inspiration to see you evolve.

But you are correct, two brains are better than one. And you - and everyone else - now that my door is always open and that I gladly help with everything I can. :)

13. YRJ

YRJ , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Aww! Thank you so much. Really appreciate the kind words :hearteyes:
    You've truly been of greet help and you continue to be a reliable person who's always willing to help. I am forever grateful ❤️

Batman360, Dresa91 and Cheetosdust like this.
  14. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 29, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Thanks alot for your kind words!! Without an amazing person like you, community wouldn't be the same!! Thanks for being here and I'm really honoured to have a friend like you! 😊

Cheetosdust and Dresa91 like this.
  15. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 29, 2020

keithnyc , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Holy Boomba socks, Batman. That was some list!

16. manojsurya99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2020

manojsurya99 , Jun 29, 2020 :
    All the wishes for the future girl..
    And @Dresa91 is there anything you are not good at?

Cheetosdust, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  17. manojsurya99

He he.. I don't think any one of the WoHo people forgets that..

18. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jun 29, 2020 :
    oh, there are several things :D
    I can’t draw or edit pics for example:D

19. manojsurya99

You know what, river water matters only till it is surrounded by land.. once it reaches a sea or an ocean, it doesn't really matter..

20. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Thank you so much for your kind words my friend @YRJ! [e]1f64f[/e]