HELP! CM12 ISSUES URGENT

1. Aayan99
    Cupcake May 10, 2015

Aayan99 , May 10, 2015 :
    Hi,

I have had CM12 for about a week now and this problem has only just come up today.
    I went on to Google Chrome and my phone randomly froze and went to a black screen, so I held the power button for a good 15 seconds to see if this would resolve the issue but it turns out my phone got stuck on the boot animation.So while the boot animation was playing, I held down the power button and the volume down button to turn the phone off completely. Once it had turned off I then tried to boot the phone and the same thing happened, it got stuck on the boot animation constantly playing the boot animation.

I have tried plugging in the charger and booting the phone and the same thing happened.

Things that I have changed on my phone:

The phone was updated to CM12 officially via OTA
    I have changed the Themes/Fonts etc

This is all that has been changed.

So please help what shall I do?

Any advice is appreciated.

2. NWKENT
    Gingerbread May 10, 2015

3. boegvad
    Cupcake May 10, 2015

boegvad , May 10, 2015 :
    I had the same problem. Unfortanetly the only thing working was a factory reset. If only the battery could be removed.... It never failed to work on the samsung

4. lou2s
    Eclair May 10, 2015

lou2s , May 10, 2015 :
    I had the same problem before and I had to factory reset. (And then I took the chance to move to other custom ROM)

Later I learnt from a xda member, when stuck at boot after theme change:
    Boot to recovery, mount system, then go to data/system/theme and delete the files.

Try if this help.