HELP ONEPLUS ONE INFO NEEDED!

1. mobblysnook
    Eclair Jan 26, 2015

2. shuaybahmed
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

3. macem29
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2015

macem29 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    talk about how they don't run any marketing, or any customer support, but still managed to sell 500,000 phones

shuaybahmed likes this.
  4. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jan 26, 2015

sidlittlefield , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Look at the thread (by Carl?) on how OnePlus will make money. Topic: economics

rguarascia and shuaybahmed like this.
  5. T3STY
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

T3STY , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Be sure that after you'll tell people the price and the harware under the hood, the first thing they'll ask is: "Is it Chinese?" (in the bad sense). Now you're in bad luck, either you convince them it's Chinese and it's an awesome Chinese product, or you fail at it. It's the most horrible question you'll have to answer because when you speak of Chinese products (and I'm sorry to say that) most people will think of those horrible replicas and fakes and cheap devices that are not worth buying.

Good luck mate!

shuaybahmed likes this.
  6. Lunatasian
    KitKat Jan 26, 2015

Lunatasian , Jan 26, 2015 :
    He wasn't talking about you ;) He was taljing about the n00bs, so unless you consided yourself a noob (you definitely should not!), you dont have to worry. You're asking a legitimate question! No need to get so defensive :)

Here are my suggestions:
    Talk about how OnePlus' business strategy (why they don't spend money on advertising, the cost of the phone, etc.)

How hard or easy it is to get an invite.

The impact that it has had on your life. How has it helped you, etc.

Why should others care about this phone? What makes it unique? (Hint: Maybe CM?)

Talk about controversies surrounding the company (like people might believe that Oppo owns OPO, etc.)

For more inspiration, just search for what makes this phone different, etc.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll be sure to update it later if I get any more ideas.

shuaybahmed likes this.
  7. Linanc7
    Lollipop Jan 26, 2015

Linanc7 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    I think the company's Mission Statement is really interesting, that you don't have to pay a premium price for premium specs.

The Invite System is fascinating from the perspective of using social media as a proxy for professional marketing and the cost savings are passed along to the consumer.

You could talk about the forum as a place where there is an abundance of technical advice and that we rely on one another in that sense.

The fact that we are part of a 'start up' venture

I think all of these things are interesting dynamics that are related to OPO. Good luck and I hope it goes well for you!

shuaybahmed likes this.
  8. shuaybahmed
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

shuaybahmed , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Thanks! Gonna try my best!

Linanc7 likes this.
  9. shuaybahmed
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

This was really helpful thanks!

Lunatasian likes this.
  10. shuaybahmed
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

I got an A 2nd best in the class

lovrooneplusone and khvace like this.
  11. AyKaramba
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

AyKaramba , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Ask questions like why am i here and what is this about? You can't lose, believe in me bro!

12. Mztech
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 26, 2015

Mztech , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Hey, that's great. Keep those "A's" coming. That's what I tell my girls.(this makes moms happy) I'm happy for you too.

13. hamzahab6
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

hamzahab6 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    When I connect to WiFi anywhere, the connection works but when I put the phone on standby then turn it on, the WiFi shows that it is connected but is not working. I have to reconnect to WiFi again. Order number is 101743857
    I uploaded a video on youtube to show the issue briefly.
    Here is the link

Thanks
    Hamzah

14. dpk.215
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

dpk.215 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    There You get my like

Also I'd like to add:
    why is it so cheap ?
    How this forum is an integral part of the experience ?
    Why would someone not buy this phone?
    What should an ideal fine have ?
    Do we need features like air gestures eye tracking fingerprints if so who should be the target audience ?

15. dpk.215
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

dpk.215 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    To them you reply everything is Chinese now and tell on most phones these days that cost 700+ you're paying 400 for the marketing and the 100$ profit per phone . which is ridiculous a good product should sell itself and should be easily attained true OPO principle

16. unkdaddy
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015