Help Screen Broken

1. SISRO
    Eclair Mar 28, 2015

SISRO , Mar 28, 2015 :
    Hi i dropped my phone and my screen broke.. get a new phone or replace the screen?? . if i can where do i replace it and how much is it ???(bangalore) how long wil it take??? please help!!

2. zeus.01.01.01.01
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2015

zeus.01.01.01.01 , Mar 29, 2015 :
    broken screen will cost 13k and a new phone will cost 22k .. decide what u want ..
    for screen replacement u can visit the service center but that will take a long time ..

3. Rushaabh
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2015

Rushaabh , Mar 29, 2015 :
    You can a new screen at much cheaper price at Ali express . Just make sure the seller has enough positive comments and he is trustworthy. :)

ramli7 likes this.
  4. Nurve
    KitKat Mar 29, 2015

5. Nikhiljoshi
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2015

Nikhiljoshi , Mar 29, 2015 :
    I oso dropped my oneplus one recently. Had to sell it on olx for 7k.. Anyway screen wud cost 13k.. Plannin to buy oneplus one again.. Waitin for invite. If any1 has pls share
    [email protected]

6. VINODH MOJO
    Donut Mar 30, 2015

VINODH MOJO , Mar 30, 2015 :
    worst service in india . they usually take more than month to replace a screen it will cost u about
    11-18k.

please dont bye this phone service providers in india but is the worst they will take u more than a month for every service for most of all i saw a lot of cases where the user or the person on the other side of the call were facing problems listening. dont give it to service centre its just a software problem it can be fixed if you give it to them they just factory reset ur phone and give back.if u do say the same thing they just say they will replace ur phone but they will take more than a month that to they will give u a used mobile if u show them they will say this is what one plus has given and it will take another month it happened to me

7. anoopcheeran
    Cupcake May 27, 2015

anoopcheeran , May 27, 2015 :
    My One Plus One screen broke last week - it fell onto a hard surface with some force, so no complaints about build quality - any screen of similar size would've broken. But the real disappointing factor was the One Plus Customer Care and service center response. For two days, no one picked up the phone in Bangalore service center (Touch). The Customer Care advice over phone and over the mail response was 'you figure' and 'go to service center we cannot advice on cost', respectively. Read in forums here that the service center cost is 12.6k for screen replacement plus wait time of almost a month. Just did not want to pay so much for a phone that cost 23k.

Did some research and got the EBay vendor (verified here as well) who was selling screen+digitizer+frame for 6.9k. Got a mobile repair store in my neighborhood to an agreement to do a fix if i get the screen. But just as i was going to order over EBay, the neighborhood repair guy called saying they can source the screen and that they can vouch for the originality. Folks, i gave the phone to them, they replaced the screen in a day for 6.2k - the screen that was replaced seem exactly the same before my phone fell, nothing more, nothing less. For the last three days, touch wood, there are no issues at all with the new screen or touch or functionality.

Seriously, One Plus, please bump up your service and service centers in India. This so called service centers of yours are just another mobile repair shop and if you allow them to charge the sun for repairs, your brand is going to go down the drain in no time here. The phone is a lovely piece of art and deserves better!!!

8. Heena123
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2015