HELP! Stuck on Cyanogen Boot Logo - How to Fix w/o losing files?

1. ttirkel
    Donut May 29, 2015

ttirkel , May 29, 2015 :
    Hi All,

I know there have been related topics posted but in all honesty, hours of research and I'm completely lost.

I was not in the midst of flashing anything. My battery died and power shut off. Once I charged again, turned the phone on, the one+ logo shows, then the "cyanogen" boot animation shows up, and just stays there, stuck. The last thing I did on my phone in terms of a download, was installing Camera FV-5 app.

At any rate, I have previously unlocked my phone via fastboot. I understand unlocking it for the first time will erase all data, but not the case here as it's already unlocked. I do not have TWRP. All I have is fastboot (Volume Up + power) and Cynanogen Recovery (volume down +power). I also have fastboot and adb installed on my PC. Not sure where to go from here.

Is there a way to fix this without losing my data? Or is there a way for me to recover my files first and then implement a fix?

PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

2. ttirkel
    Donut May 29, 2015

Last edited: May 30, 2015

3. kdhunari
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2015

kdhunari , Jun 22, 2015 :
    Here with the same problem as yours....no assistance as yet...common OPO come to the rescue

4. ttirkel
    Donut Jun 28, 2015