Help to install ADB properly for one plus one

1. gautam.ece
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2015

gautam.ece , Mar 7, 2015 :
    Hi i just updated to 05q....now wanna roll back to 44s (os pls suggest the best version with the best battery life).....

Many have posted the required files.....But none of them have clearly explained whether how to install ADB drivers cleanly...[whenever i install ADB drivers, its not properly installed and triangle symbol is showing] one plus adb.jpg

Appreciate if someone can respond swiftly...

Thx to all fellow members....

2. Cobrin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 7, 2015

Cobrin , Mar 7, 2015 :
    either install the full android SDK, and try again, or the Slim SDK and try.

edit: I'm not sure if I had the 'triangle' or conflict on mine but in testing and you can communicate with the phone, I'd say that's enough to get rolling.

3. NWKENT
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2015

NWKENT , Mar 7, 2015 :
    Sir..I have included a link to a personal file of mine..this is a lite version of adb..one would unzip this to the root directory of your computer..would look like this >> c:\adb

Once you have unzipped..that's it..one would copy the zip file to revert to (example) the 44S..to the adb directory..(everything) must be in the abd's directory, for the fastboot.exe to function..in a cmd (dos prompt) window, one would flash via c:\adb..which is a lot less keyboarding than with the SDK version..

Newbie here..cannot post a link..contact me via email and I will send a link..

Edit: See the next post..

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015

4. NWKENT
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2015

5. riahc3

6. riahc3

7. riahc3

8. NWKENT
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2015

NWKENT , Mar 7, 2015 :
    I don't really care..what you think..just trying to help..I am new here..but not to this by any view point..check me out in XDA..same ID..if he wants to fix his device..then he will download the file..If not..that's OK too..

I came from (exclusive) Motorola devices since 1989..(porbably before most here where born..anyhow..Just purchased two SandStone Black's two weeks ago..the 1+1 is a walk in the park to flash, unlock and so on..

Its kind of you to BOTL for other users..but not everyone is out to hurt everyone..

BTW..Thanks for the link..one can always use resources.. LOL

Some here want to be, pretend to be hero's..but that's OK to..

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015

9. riahc3

riahc3 , Mar 7, 2015 :
    Bla....bla....bla....

Do you go up to a random person and ask them how to fix a car or do you go to your friend who is a mecanic and tell them how to fix a car? Exactly.

I dont care if its you or me that posts a link to a random file. You do NOT download it.