Help us to improve the Feedback system

1. manojsurya99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2020

manojsurya99 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I'm happy that my feedback is counted.. That's a real win considering that will improve the system, if implemented..
    Bottle is a Plus..

Amanda W. and Batman360 like this.
  2. Batman360
    Lollipop Aug 3, 2020

Batman360 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Exactlyy, my wishes were for both the things.

manojsurya99 likes this.
  3. I1596561300943
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

4. Arun2fx
    Eclair Aug 5, 2020

Arun2fx , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 5, 2020 :
    How we know you have read our suggestions or feedback ? I put 2 suggestions to your community app but no response from you. You considering or not please do any reply otherwise this is a bullshit

5. W1597036311451
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2020

6. N1593679741757
    Eclair Aug 16, 2020

N1593679741757 , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 16, 2020 :
    Estimado señor

Estoy usando un teléfono más 8 muy bonito y muy suave

Instalé android11, esta rom también es muy suave y muy agradable, noté errores

1. El software de la cámara debe mejorar

2. La opción de reinicio no funciona

3. Mis aplicaciones de canara bank no funcionan

4. Rendimiento muy lento

5. Si es posible, proporcione la carga inalámbrica en nuestro dispositivo a través del software

6. Una cuenta plus no funciona en hidrógeno11

7. El sonido es muy bajo. Actualice el software y libérelo lo antes posible.

Gracias

M.Thanu khrishna

(edit by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020

7. Amanda W.
    Head of Global Community Staff Member Aug 21, 2020

Amanda W. , Aug 21, 2020 :
    good idea

8. freaky52angel
    Donut Aug 25, 2020

freaky52angel , Aug 25, 2020 :
    How to improve feedback in one simple step
    -actually listen to your community and be transparent with them.

Its been 3 months since oneplus released a very buggy and unfinished OTA to oneplus 5/5T users that is missing EIS and causing a lot of issues
    Users gave u the feedback about shitton of problems on it and no replay or any way for us to know if are u working on a fix or even willing to release one.
    No announcements or reply to that post about the update.
    Its reaching like 400 pages of users complaining about the update.

domrik03 likes this.
  9. D1589828753481
    Donut Sep 4, 2020

D1589828753481 , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Really disappointed and pathetic technical support of OnePlus. Calls kept on waiting, chat kept on long waiting, whatsapp never replied, twitter don't acknowledge, forum keep on asking for log.. share this.. share that.. customer keep on chasing and chasing.. this is flagship device OnePlus 8.. simply buddy device.

10. domrik03
    Donut Sep 11, 2020

domrik03 , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 11, 2020 :
    They already left us hanging that was the end part so dissatisfied for them.. Nobody know what will happen to the buggy version they build for one plus 5T. When an old one still an old one.. Thats I'd one plus is all about.

11. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2020 at 12:57 PM

HarshKK14 , Sep 16, 2020 at 12:57 PM :
    There should be a rating system for every bug report sent. What I mean is, if someone creates a bug report, he should be given an option to rate how the report was handled. If it wasn't attended at all, he can report that so that his case is elevated and looked upon much ASAP. After a bug hunter takes up the matter, the bug reporter should get an option to rate how the bug hunter performed. There should be accountability and performance analysis.

I have had instances when my bug reports were looked upon very soon and solved too. There have been instances too when the bug hunter didn't even read my issue and simply copy pasted the log sending process. Twice, I wasn't able to send the Google drive link. The community app as well as website showed that it might be harmful. I asked the bug hunter for help regarding this. Even till date, no reply ever came back. So even after creating those logs, I couldn't send it. No followup at all.

We don't even get to know whether the issue is resolved, or is been actually looked after by the developers. So there should be a timeline given, which is updated periodically given an idea when we can expect the issue to be resolved. Otherwise, we just wait like dump fools hoping for an update to get the issue resolved. But many times, the issue is never resolved.

Community is the place where a person can get help for any issue he faces. Many times, the usual community members help each other, but sometimes we might need technical help. If the community can't help such people, what's the point of having those technicians.

Hope my feedback helps. @Amanda W. @Robin A. @Crystal Z. @dsmonteiro @Trista W.

By the way @Monica Z. , my repair issues isn't resolved till now. Even you tried to get it resolved. But still, even after 1 month, my issue persists.

Amanda W. likes this.