Sound Help with decision

1. WildgooseUK
    Eclair Jun 29, 2018

WildgooseUK , Jun 29, 2018 :
    Hi there, been awhile since I last posted on here. In Short, I'm interested in purchasing the new OP 6 in silk white as it looks gorgeous. However, the biggest issue here for me is the sound/call quality as there's been mixed reviews regarding this. I'm hard of hearing and wear Hearing Aids so can use the phone to make calls but does make a huge different depending on the quality/volume of the sound as I hate it when the phone itself is great but let down by the sound quality itself. Any feedback would be much appreciated as I don't want to purchase a phone like the OP6 to find that I cant hear loudly or clearly which would make my life difficult

2. nabbed
    Honeycomb Jun 29, 2018

nabbed , Jun 29, 2018 :
    The call quality is quite good. The volume is a bit weak. At 100% volume, it's somewhat loud calling my Best Buy. I believe it's adequately loud for other numbers/accounts.

BTW, the Silk White is gorgeous, and probably least defect free batch, as it is exported to the US/UK and other western countries. So that would be the way to go.
    But the phone itself, while gorgeous, is quite slippery. Really slippery - the finish is not quite glass and not quite matte, but ridiculous and beautiful in-between. I use the included transparent silicone case to fix this, and that case is excellent. Pre-installed plastic screen protector is also quite good. So, you are good to go out of the box.

3. E1530266575447
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2018

E1530266575447 , Jun 29, 2018 :
    great phone, the silk white does have pink all around the edges and and on the fingerprint unlocker on the back.

4. Matt 80
    Lollipop Jun 29, 2018

Matt 80 , Jun 29, 2018 :
    If you want a phone with a loud earpiece then I'd recommend the pixel 2, I own one and the volume and clarity are excellent.